💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Saweetie ft. Doja Cat - “Best Friend” Pre-Save

Teletubby

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Iggy and Saweetie can make bops all they want, they still cant rap. No lies were told

Exactly my opinion. If people like it more power to them but this is bad rapping, doesn't mean people shouldn't enjoy it, I'm not saying that people shouldn't enjoy bad rappers. I was just giving my opinion that she's a bad rapper and yet had no backlash ever compared to Iggy whom I find has more enjoyable songs even tho she's a bad rapper. Saweetie will start to become more mainstream now 

1 hour ago, xcx said:

You’re making huge generalizations by assuming people would say that.

Uh, listen I get attacked for saying the most mundane things here so I prepare these woke wild people that I am not going to reply back to frivolous and fruity statements for simply sharing my opinion. I was attacked for saying I don't like Megan Tha Stallion's style of rapping. You get called racist for saying you don't like a Beyocné song, this is the world we live in now 

1 hour ago, Emmanymar said:

I think Iggy is really good now though.

I think she has bops and picks good beats but is a bad rapper 

Teletubby
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

H-how was is “prematurely released then removed” like did they accidentally upload it to Spotify or something?? :air:

Today music video was available on AppleMusic and now it is removed, what a mess :ladyhaha:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
5 hours ago, Emmanymar said:

When is it coming out?

according to E!Online "Best Friend" hits streaming services on Thursday, Jan. 7."

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

video is from Saweetie instagram

Archived