music news

Saweetie ft. Doja Cat - “Best Friend” Pre-Save

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Pre-save here: https://saweetie.lnk.to/bestfriend

artwork-440x440.jpg

This song was prematurely released last month and then removed 

Music Video was prematurely released yesterday on Apple Music and then removed :billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Thomas P

hope this turns into a reset :pray:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ALGAYDO

H-how was is “prematurely released then removed” like did they accidentally upload it to Spotify or something?? :air:

Saweetie im sorry but she raps just like Iggy Azalea yet has no backlash for it, meanwhile bcs Iggy was white everyone clowned her. Saweetie is as bad as a rapper as Iggy

Disclaimer; I will not answer replies that goes like "what about u? can u rap? no u cant rap so u cant criticize" "u are racist" "u dont encourage black women" "u hate black women rappers" and so on and so forth. I criticize art I dont criticize looks, sex and color. You don't like it, not my problem

Teletubby
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

H-how was is “prematurely released then removed” like did they accidentally upload it to Spotify or something?? :air:

It was on AppleMusic. Saweetie claimed later that it was wrong version.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

OhHenny2020
22 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Saweetie im sorry but she raps just like Iggy Azalea yet has no backlash for it, meanwhile bcs Iggy was white everyone clowned her. Saweetie is as bad as a rapper as Iggy

Disclaimer; I will not answer replies that goes like "what about u? can u rap? no u cant rap so u cant criticize" "u are racist" "u dont encourage black women" "u hate black women rappers" and so on and so forth. I criticize art I dont criticize looks, sex and color. You don't like it, not my problem

Tap In and My Type are sickening what :wub:

Also don’t bring eggy into this?

ALGAYDO
22 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

It was on AppleMusic. Saweetie claimed later that it was wrong version.

But how on earth does that even happen :air: is her team that incompetent?? :rip:

41 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It’s because Iggy was using a blaccent... Also, people say all the time that Saweetie is pretty but her music isn’t good. Idk why you’re bringing Iggy into this for absolutely no reason, but you seem to have a preconceived notion since you’re refusing to respond to certain things. You’re making huge generalizations by assuming people would say that. What a weird thing for you to post.

Stephen
46 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Emmanymar
48 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I think Iggy is really good now though.

Jewels n Drugs

Iggy and Saweetie can make bops all they want, they still cant rap. No lies were told

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

1 hour ago, xcx said:

Idk why you’re bringing Iggy into this for absolutely no reason, but you seem to have a preconceived notion since you’re refusing to respond to certain things.

Because to me she raps just like Iggy and  has the same lack of skills

Archived