PAPARAZZI / 911 MASHUP (Made by me!!)

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 hour ago, I AM THEATRE said:

I knooow!!! And I tried.. but they didn't fit so well because they had different tempos.. Anyways, thank you so much!!! :hor:

I knew you sounded too smart to have missed such an opportunity so I'm glad you gave it a go :diane: i know how heartbreaking it is when a mashup idea doesn't sound as good as it does in theory

chaeri pls

I AM THEATRE
2 hours ago, Amir said:

Genius! Can you upload the audio file?

Added! Check the links in the description of the video :hor:

I AM THEATRE
44 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Very nice mashup! Also I love your profilepic!

Thank you so much baby :hor:

I AM THEATRE

Thank you all guys :hor: (there is a new link.. the old one has been taken down)

yourstruly

This is so well made!

My favorite part is the opening verse! Didn't expect Paparazzi's violin's on top of 911's beat :wtfga:

Congrats this is dope đŸ”„:pawsup:

IllusionLover

A mashup like this would've made sense in the JWT when she was singing Paparazzi and then someone "killed" her and there was sirens and red and blue lights.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

I AM THEATRE
On 1/10/2021 at 11:18 AM, yourstruly said:

This is so well made!

My favorite part is the opening verse! Didn't expect Paparazzi's violin's on top of 911's beat :wtfga:

Congrats this is dope đŸ”„:pawsup:

I needed tooo! To make it more dramatic and crazy as I wished :enigma:

I AM THEATRE
On 1/10/2021 at 12:07 PM, IllusionLover said:

A mashup like this would've made sense in the JWT when she was singing Paparazzi and then someone "killed" her and there was sirens and red and blue lights.

My dream is her to use this mashup in the Chromatica Ball. I know it won't ever happen, but I like to dream ahahaha :hor:

holy scheisse

I love that you used the vma instrumental elements. When I first started the video I was already prepared to suggest that coulda made it better but uh well you already have taste :vegas: loves it nice job!

I AM THEATRE
19 hours ago, KennyRichie said:

Literally a mashup. love it!

Thank you so so much :excited2:

I AM THEATRE
18 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I love that you used the vma instrumental elements. When I first started the video I was already prepared to suggest that coulda made it better but uh well you already have taste :vegas: loves it nice job!

Thank youuu.. I had the idea because of the strings of Chromatica II.. they reminded me to the ones of the VMAs performance :cryga:

I AM THEATRE

Guys I had to re-upload the video for the third time because of copyright. I remade the video putting some deleted scenes from the Paparazzi video. I hope it won't be deleted again :enigma:

Archived