💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

PAPARAZZI / 911 MASHUP (Made by me!!)

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

Hi guys how are you?? In these days I worked so hard to realize this Paparazzi / 911 mashup. I truly want to know what you think about it!! So, let me know monsters. Did you wait for this? :laughga:

P.S. What is your favorite part??? Tell me!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I AM THEATRE
On 1/6/2021 at 1:20 AM, xoxoJohnnyGaga said:

This is absolutely incredible! Two of my favorites songs! Thank you so much for making this! :applause:

Thank you so much :excited2:

I love this so much. So many mash ups just use instrumentals of 1 song over acapella over an other but this is an actual mash up and I love it!:tony:

Fav part is: "Promise ill be kind, POP AN OTHER ONE"

BornAsUnic0rn

Mashups like this make me desire a “re-recorded” Greatest Hits album by Gaga even more. Imagine, her reimagining her biggest hits today. Add a few unreleased songs and fan favorites and give two or three of them the singles treatment and it could be hugely successful.

I AM THEATRE

4 hours ago, windzo said:

I love this so much. So many mash ups just use instrumentals of 1 song over acapella over an other but this is an actual mash up and I love it!:tony:

Fav part is: "Promise ill be kind, POP AN OTHER ONE"

I'm so glad that you noticed it.. because it was my first desire.. to create a "real" mashup merging voices + instruments, which is what gives you a magic experience (if well made of course). Thank you so much :giggle:

I AM THEATRE
3 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Mashups like this make me desire a “re-recorded” Greatest Hits album by Gaga even more. Imagine, her reimagining her biggest hits today. Add a few unreleased songs and fan favorites and give two or three of them the singles treatment and it could be hugely successful.

I really want to do a mashup on some unreleased songs by Gaga, now :ally:!!! 

LOVE JUNKIE

Bitch, this is sickening! Such a good concept! I STAN!! :heart:

on a three day bender

ARTPOPe

This is so dramatic, I love it :nooo:

The strings and synth elements from Paparazzi added to the intro and verses of the 911 instrumental are just... *chef's kiss*

@Illuminati get in here and listen to this.

Stream The Love Invention

Mother of Puppies

even though IÂŽm not the biggest "Paparazzi" fan (although itÂŽs iconic and catchy af) I really enjoyed this! DidinÂŽt think that those 2 songs match that well together

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

littlepotter

You did an amazing job :giveup: bravo. I would have loved to see a play on the hooks, since they both have the same syllables(?) like "pop a, pop-a-razzi" or "papa-911" 

chaeri pls

I AM THEATRE
18 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

This is so dramatic, I love it :nooo:

The strings and synth elements from Paparazzi added to the intro and verses of the 911 instrumental are just... *chef's kiss*

@Illuminati get in here and listen to this.

Thank you sooooo much!!! I HAD TO include the VMAs strings at the beginning and also during the song :giggle:

I AM THEATRE
16 hours ago, littlepotter said:

You did an amazing job :giveup: bravo. I would have loved to see a play on the hooks, since they both have the same syllables(?) like "pop a, pop-a-razzi" or "papa-911" 

I knooow!!! And I tried.. but they didn't fit so well because they had different tempos.. Anyways, thank you so much!!! :hor:

Archived