💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race UK S2 Thread | Congrats to our S2 winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
8 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

How do you use spoiler tags on phone website? :green:

7 minutes ago, Karl said:

I also don't know how to do a spoiler haha 

Tip the phone horizontally and the option will appear

hieronymus
48 minutes ago, Fantina said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am so shoooooook rn. Don't get me wrong I love Lawrence, but Bimini had the best track record and the most fan support. Never happened before. I know the same happened with Sasha and Shea but at least Shea lost fairly

Spoiler

This didn't happen on s9 because Lawrence in no way outperformed Bimini in the finale. They crowned Lawrence based on greatness they saw 8 months before they filmed this. 

thatfoxyfeeling
Spoiler

Bimini deserved to win - not a joke, just a fact. I loved Lawrence at the start of the season but after the season resumed after lockdown I actually found him rather annoying and inconsistent.

Rupaul liked Lawrence from the start and it was clear he was gonna be the winner. I can’t help but compare Lawrence to Season 1 winner The Vivienne who not only had the comedy personality but the runway looks and snatch game to match as well. 

Season 2 has been the best season of drag race in years though I can’t wait for season 3 later this year. 

BUtterfield 8

I ****ing knew they would pick her out of the rightful winner

I’m so pissed off

lilmonster2424
Spoiler

I'm sooooo shook right now... I just assumed Bimini was gonna win so I wasn't even nervous... its SO clear she should have won. She had the perfect story line for it, from lip syncing in the first episode to coming back and winning the most challenges. I really think they gave the crown to Lawrence because producers wanted a bigger comedy girl to win because they're never had a big girl winner and a comedy queen hasn't won in so long. Also its obvious they want gottmik to win season 13 and I think they were afraid that gottmik and Bimini are too similar (even though they're not really) and didn't want any backlash for it? Also, Lawrence hasn't even been funny at all since the break, I've just found her annoying and she was my favorite at first. Still one of the best seasons ever but it's a shame they didn't end the best season in the best way. 

Fantina
Spoiler

Honestly, can we talk about that final performance? God the song was so loud and annoying and in no way shape or form matched their lyrics. Tayce had one of the best performances if not the best performance of any queen in the finale of any Drag Race Season. Yall are gonna hate me but Lawrence killed that final lipsync.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Dominic
Spoiler

Ah man I was really confident in Bimini. I really thought she was the best out of the 3 in every aspect. Lawrence is brilliant but it really felt pre-selected and I dont think the producers expected Bimini to bring it as hard as she did after covid.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Spoiler

Ngl, I'm pretty disappointed of the finale and the winner. Lawrence is a fabulous queen and is super funny and likeable but it really was Bimini's season to lose. I think Ru Paul chose her to win because she represents the type of drag that it pushed so hard on the show, whereas Bimini represents a different type of drag (a bit more gritty and gender fluid) which isn't a bad thing but I remember there has yet to be a big girl winner so I guess that's why she was pushed so hard.

It just makes me wonder how S13 will and who will win? Will they go on track record or overall impact on the competition?

Spoiler

I wonder if they chose her because arguably, Bagga Chipz has done better than The Vivienne from the last series and she came second, I mean in terms of other TV appearances and general public awareness of her. Maybe Ru realised that comedy queen's are more liked in the media due to our history with comedy drag queens? I feel that Biminy should have won 100%, didn't like Lawrence at all. 

alsemanche
Spoiler

I'm disappointed but not surprised really. I  knew they would have one more weird decision in the finale. I love Lawrence a LOT and I 'm not mad at all that she won but come on... Bimini should have won based on track record, finale performance, finale runway AND finale lipsync ANd evolution. I mean just look at her....

Anyway, happy for Lawrence! She did great too. And Bimini is obviously being saved for some all stars season or something but at the same time there is no guarantee she'd do as well as she did now so I still think she should have been crowned now. Lawrence would have slayed an All Stars too. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

weed

ummmm....... my mouth is still open... I still don't believe it

England, I'm devastated 

MonSwiftAnton
Spoiler

Bimini was clearly the correct winner, Lawrence was not. I found her really on edge and petty the last episodes which ruined her completely for me.

Can we also talk about Graham and Alan ALWAYS talks about the queens as he/his/him?????

Archived