💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race UK S2 Thread | Congrats to our S2 winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

bionic

IMO Ellie's look was better than Lawrence, which was good but not better of the 2 let alone best of all of them :toofunny: But Lawrence is so obviously getting a winners edit its a joke.

The decisions this season are whack

buy bionic

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
9 hours ago, weed said:

omfgggggg spoilers for next episode so don't open it but if u already know omggg!!! double spoiler to prevent accidents

Reveal hidden contents

omggggg

Reveal hidden contents

GINNY has an EXPLOSION!! she curses at all the judges, flips off rupaul, and storms off the stage without lipsyncing (she's bottom 2) so she's out... WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK!!! this episode she was sooo vulnerable and then boom meltdown I'm shook. Also after next episode there's a 7 month break!!! Exciting to see how 2nd half of the season goes

I hope its true.

Spoiler

spoiler inside

Spoiler

Ru/Michelle have such a narrow vision of what 'good' drag is, I thought it was soooooo inappropriate that in the same episode that Ginny's storyline was about being non-binary and not feeling comfortable in her body Ru was just like "have you tried being sexy and not frumpy?". Glad she rose to the challenge but her face in the workroom said it all. She wasn't impressed with Ru...and I don't blame her. if Ru pushes her luck again next week I can picture Ginny snapping and just saying eff this I'm done

buy bionic

bionic

Ginny: I don't feel comfortable in my body?

Ru: Have you just...you know... tried to look sexy?

What a clown

buy bionic

alsemanche

I'm fine with the winner (Bimini deserved but still) but that elimination??? First of all, and as much as I love Ginny and want her to make it all the way to top 3, that look was the worse if the night by FAR. She and Tia should have been up for elimination tbh. And Asstina clearly won that lipsync, i dont understand how she was sent home. I fully expected a double shantay after Tia's name was called. 

That being said, I prefer Tia (and Ginny) in general over Asstina so im glad they're still in the competition. The eliminations this season have been incredibly nonsensical since episode 1 tho.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I am so impressed with all the queens this season. It's sad to see one go every week because I'm rooting for them all. Laurence and Ellie are doing Scotland so proud right now!! I think Tayce or Laurence will take the crown. I was so sad to see Cherry go last week because her looks are killer and I thought her runway was SO GOOD... 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

On 1/4/2021 at 2:55 AM, BUtterfield 8 said:

21666358-low-res-rupauls-drag-race-uk-se

PLEASE use the spoiler tag until the day after each episode airs + for any spoilers for future episodes that have yet to air.

okay but why cant they put the rainbow colours in the correct oder? why put pink between blue and purple. its killing me

You will learn respect!

Im so glad Lawrence won this one, most polished look on the runway and the concept was sweet. I'm sorry that Ellie had to be at bottom because of the rules but she was not even close to be called out for elimination so she got free screen time, work! Awhora had nicely constructed look but everything was blending with each other so I can see why judges didnt pick her. Also im fine that judges picked Asttina over Ginny for elimination, she got the color blue and thats all she came up with? Her look was so basic and nobody got her reference with anime girl. Ginny had a lot of room to improve her sexy look but she listens to advices and tries new stuff which as she admitted was way out of her comfort zone. I was afraid that we gonna lose Tia too soon, but she got the vibes of the song and won that lipsync. Asttina sorry not sorry, bye.

Tia is hilarious. Hope she steps up her looks to stay in the race. I’m ROOting for HER. Wish Joe Black was in a bit longer. The judging is quite off... but so happy with how talented unique and kind everyone is (except a lack of kindness within Awhora clearly:interestinga:)

Dominic

I really aren't feeling Tia, she's just not funny, basic jokes and basic looks. I dont understand how she managed to stay, these eliminations are messed up. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Rj Barker
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m screaming at the way the eliminated girl just walked out :lmao:

It's not surprising to me, she is known on the circuit here for being wholly loyal to her friends and just generally a lover not a fighter. Non-competitive. She wasn't there to win she was there for exposure I'm sure of it. 

Another great episode though! It's just so good!!!

Archived