Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race UK S2 Thread | Congrats to our S2 winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leblanc

Is it just me or is this cast insane?

Like I was gagged at almost all the entrances and it shook me to know that one by one they will go home.

I don't even know who to root for. The elimination was a GAG. I really didn't want any of the bottom 3 to go home.

I always let the good ones go

Rj Barker
1 minute ago, Pickle Boy said:

Is it just me or is this cast insane?

Like I was gagged at almost all the entrances and it shook me to know that one by one they will go home.

I don't even know who to root for. The elimination was a GAG. I really didn't want any of the bottom 3 to go home.

The cast is fantastic isn't it. I find the UK version to be more entertaining than its American counterpart I think it has more character.

Top 3 for me are Bimini, Tayce, Ginney Lemon

Kadikaado

Loved this episode, I don't get why they sent someone home today, everyone served today!

Spoiler

Also, I don't get why Asttina won, she was the worst Naomi and her hometown look was meh. Everyone else in the top deserve more than her.

I loved that they chose Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood as the lipsync song, I loved this song and I didn't know its name, it's the kind of song that plays randomly in public places and you don't know the name of it or who sings it.

I loved that they used samples of Kylie songs in Veronica Green's introduction: Better the Devil You Know and Overdreaming Over You if I am not wrong. So PWL! BTW Veronica Green is my new crush, he is soooooooooo cute!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Leblanc
9 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

The cast is fantastic isn't it. I find the UK version to be more entertaining than its American counterpart I think it has more character.

Top 3 for me are Bimini, Tayce, Ginney Lemon

It is! I still find myself watching the USA version for like one or two of the cast but then you watch this and it reminds you of what it should feel like!

It did annoy me to see the critiques like it genuinely felt like they were clueless. Some of the things they were picking on didn't make sense.

I literally cannot pick a top 3, I get good vibes from everyone except Tia (Love her but she won't win), Veronica and A'whora (for her attitude but she will totally bring the drama)

GagaSine

I was so sad bc both of my favourite queens from the cast were in the bottom. I really don’t think that Queen deserved to go home/did that badly (in terms of the runway challenge, the lipsync was not it)

This was miles more entertaining than the current US drag race.

Also Elizabeth Hurley is seriously so stunning, she hasn’t aged a bit since the 90s!

biiiiiitttcchhh!!!! such an amazing episode and i'm literally still watching the entrances. It's been 30 min of rewatching lmao I loovveee Bimini the most so far but they're all amazing

omg and sister sister's entrance look, amazing

Chris Thomason

I didn't want anyone to go home. Without spoiling anything its such a shame because they had a lot more to show. I'm rooting for cherry and tayce.

ItWasntLaauv

I really, really like the cast!! Everybody has something to bring and all of them are so so cute! Ru’s taste in season 13 US and 2 UK really went out the window though. He’s picking strong ass people to sashay away and weak people to stay. ENOUGH!! :poot:

You cannot tell me Tamisha Iman didn’t win her lip sync in US and you cannot tell me that Tayce and A’whora weren’t in the top for UK. Also Lawrence Cheney should’ve been in the bottom. Her first look on the runway was so so so weak. Ru wtf.

MonsterJay

I’m just gonna say it...

Asttina reminds me of Azealia Banks :enigma:

she has some of ha facial features

Leblanc
3 hours ago, mwjuell91 said:

I Find Tia really funny, I think she might do better than you guys expect.

I really hope so, she was one of my faves going in

I was SHOOK at the elimination and frankly most of the judging... but love Bimini, she’s my fave

Archived