bionic 50,112 Posted January 4, 2021 Share Posted January 4, 2021 Boris will follow 48 hours later Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
vyniildisk 12,689 Posted January 4, 2021 Share Posted January 4, 2021 12 hours ago, Miss Dolly said: I live in the obvious better city but I agree, COVID just needs to go to hell 10 hours ago, franminervini said: I live for this GGD inside jokes, so cute and triconic! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted January 4, 2021 Author Share Posted January 4, 2021 Just now, Dulo Peep said: I live for this GGD inside jokes, so cute and triconic! It is the whole Edinburgh vs Glasgow debate. Obviously Glasgow being better Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
franminervini 17,057 Posted January 4, 2021 Share Posted January 4, 2021 53 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said: It is the whole Edinburgh vs Glasgow debate. Obviously Glasgow being better I live in Edinburgh because of work but I'd like to live in Glasgow yeah Have you checked the Charts Thread today?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted January 4, 2021 Author Share Posted January 4, 2021 3 minutes ago, franminervini said: I live in Edinburgh because of work but I'd like to live in Glasgow yeah Exactly I wouldn’t say no to Edinburgh but Glasgow is far better Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Susanalbumparty 68 Posted January 4, 2021 Share Posted January 4, 2021 11 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said: Exactly I wouldn’t say no to Edinburgh but Glasgow is far better Oh really? I always thought the Edinburgh was adored by everyone. Why is Glasgeee better? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted January 4, 2021 Author Share Posted January 4, 2021 12 minutes ago, Susanalbumparty said: Oh really? I always thought the Edinburgh was adored by everyone. Why is Glasgeee better? Matter of opinion Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rj Barker 3,331 Posted January 4, 2021 Share Posted January 4, 2021 2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said: Matter of opinion My husband is glaswegian and says Glasgow is far better, he says Edinburgh is too cliché, too touristy, too English and small, it's great for a day out but he couldn't live there. Looks like I'm moving to Glasgow when Scotland gets independence Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted January 4, 2021 Author Share Posted January 4, 2021 10 minutes ago, Rj Barker said: My husband is glaswegian and says Glasgow is far better, he says Edinburgh is too cliché, too touristy, too English and small, it's great for a day out but he couldn't live there. Looks like I'm moving to Glasgow when Scotland gets independence I find that as well. Been nights out both in Glasgow and Edinburgh and Glasgow is a better night out. Edinburgh is a great day out, that’s it Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
franminervini 17,057 Posted January 4, 2021 Share Posted January 4, 2021 4 hours ago, Miss Dolly said: I find that as well. Been nights out both in Glasgow and Edinburgh and Glasgow is a better night out. Edinburgh is a great day out, that’s it Yeah i was living in Barcelona before and I really love big cities. Edinburgh is just not it. It's lovely but for a couple of years... I don't see myself living here for a long time. Moving to London this year if everything goes well Have you checked the Charts Thread today?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted January 4, 2021 Author Share Posted January 4, 2021 15 minutes ago, franminervini said: Yeah i was living in Barcelona before and I really love big cities. Edinburgh is just not it. It's lovely but for a couple of years... I don't see myself living here for a long time. Moving to London this year if everything goes well I hope you go to London and live your best life Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.