💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Dua enjoys beach while following local covid rules

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

The funny thing is: when she travels around the world to perform we’ll be praising her to heaven and stanning but she’s not allowed to travel to get some rest because of covid and she’s not serving you any entertainment.

Aren’t we all asking Gaga to restart Chromatica promo which implies she has to travel as well?! 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopMusicForever
2 hours ago, Levine said:

The excuses here when y'all are dragging Shangela for the same thing lmao

What a stupid comparison 😂

Shangela literally went with the circuit gays and went to circuit parties where there were over 100-200 and even more gays partying. 
I don’t see Dua doing that. She at the beach maybe with couple friends as the pic implies and that’s it. So much hate in this site wow

ARTPOP
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

That's literally stan culture, that's not that deep. 

If Lady Gaga were going in vacation right now, she would be praised fo her bikini photos round here.

Hmm no? I think the fact that she is not doing much this era due to the pandemic will cause her to get criticized more.

Also I am 100% sure she won’t go on traveling for no good reason now

COME ON GAYS!!

alsemanche
33 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Aren’t we all asking Gaga to restart Chromatica promo which implies she has to travel as well?! 

No? She can promote without travelling and doing things that aren't safe??? There's a difference between doing select appearances  on shows where covid measures are strict and going out in public without a mask to a space that is at least a little crowded in a country that's witnessing a horrible outbreak 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ARTPOP
36 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The funny thing is: when she travels around the world to perform we’ll be praising her to heaven and stanning but she’s not allowed to travel to get some rest because of covid and she’s not serving you any entertainment.

Nobody has to travel nowadays for promo or concerts, also this is work for an industry full of people who went jobless for a while not just for fun.

COME ON GAYS!!

MonsterOfSpain

Queen enjoying some well deserved rest after saving last year, getting ready to drop more bops in the Moonlight Edition :giveup:

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

No? She can promote without travelling and doing things that aren't safe??? There's a difference between doing select appearances  on shows where covid measures are strict and going out in public without a mask to a space that is at least a little crowded in a country that's witnessing a horrible outbreak 

Yet she had to travel to shoot VMA and 911 video. Dua had to travel to shoot SNL. I’m not a anti-vax or anti-covid or anything, and I see maybe Mexico was a bad choice but I don’t think she’s spreading coronavirus around the world. Many people criticized Madonna for traveling to Malawi where she’s probably doing humanitarian work and has founded hospitals there herself, but she showed us she got tested before traveling to make sure it was safe. 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

bluemonkey
13 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

People there are allowed to be in the beach with no masks since they found a lot of masks in the bottom of the ocean

Why go to the beach during the pandemic...like cases are rising, Understandably people have free will to do what they want but yeah....

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

Why go to the beach during the pandemic...like cases are rising, Understandably people have free will to do what they want but yeah....

Because the beach is hugeeee and you can even be a km away from another person? This not like those beaches in china that are super packed and full of people. 

Runway
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Wasn't she spotted in Bay Area few days ago though ? 

That’s literally not the same. The reach :toofunny:

Kadikaado

Why no one makes an expose account: Miss Covid over covid?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

vyniildisk
57 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Why no one makes an expose account: Miss Covid over covid?

wut?

Economy
On 1/2/2021 at 6:37 PM, xoxo Craig said:

Why is she breaking covid rules? 

Tbh just about every country is asking ppl not to travel for non essential reasons. Known ppl giving bad examples doesn't help

A bunch of politicians here in Canada got roasted for traveling outside of Canada for vacation and the finance minister of my Province even had to resign for it :toofunny:

Economy
9 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Because the beach is hugeeee and you can even be a km away from another person? This not like those beaches in china that are super packed and full of people. 

No but u still travel to another country and until u get to a beach u can have a lot of interactions. Were constantly being asked not to do this and celebrities shouldn't be above it

U can't look at it as just the beach. It's the airport, whatever hotel/resort she's staying in, people who tend to her needs...

And in the event of an infection it's far harder to do contact tracing when it involves border travel. 

Not to mention this is how mutated strains get carried around the globe

This is irresponsible if u ask me

Archived