💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, if y'all stanning for Ariana Grande, the one MPG who is blatantly blackfishing, and didn't budge, y'all are part of the problem too and don't deserve to react this way over a drag queen who did the same that you decide to react differently towards :giggle:

Who said I was stanning Ariana? Don't get me wrong I think she's fabulous however I find her black fishing problematic as hell and needs to be called out a lot more for it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

Utica, please let this be your last bottom placement! I love u too much :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Rebel

This Snatch Game wasn't horrible like other seasons, Symone and Gottmik were really fun, and I hated that Kandy completely ignored the actual personality of Patrick Starr but I can't say it was unfunny tbh.

Utica and the afro mess :rip: even RuPaul was like girl it ain't that deep... I never thought she would bomb the snatch game but boy was it a cringe fest :bradley:

Olivia thinking she did well afterwards lmao there was a lot of delusion in that room.

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Mik for the crown.

There's something I don't like about Denali and Rose. If the rumours are true about next weeks ep I'll be very content :giggle:

They’re gonna hook up in front of the cameras? I’ll be more than content :gayhat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
17 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Can you put that rumor in a spoiler? Cause there is absolutely no need to spoil things for us even if they're just rumors 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

LaLuna

I'm sad Elliott went home but hey, that's how the game works. She had a great run considering everyone ganged up on her right from day 1 and could've technically gone home first. Her Snatch Game was not it but she should be proud of herself.

I can't get over Utica and her squirrel afro, she reminds me a bit of Thorgy Thor in that she's WAY too much in her head and overthinks everything. Like, Bob was white and he had an afro girl, no one was gonna come for you for doing an afro :laughga: I still can't decide whether I like her or not, she's turned some amazing looks on the runway, I like that she's quirky but at the same time, it's a bit much and I feel she's not being herself.

Pharamon

Not my baby Utica flopping like this, it was painful to watch :rip:

But I am so happy Gottmik!!!! I want her to win thissss

lilmonster2424

Literally HOW was Symoné not in the top three ?? :shadow: I totally thought she was gonna win the challenge or at least be in the top three? Glad Denali was FINALLY in the top three though, she definitely deserved it! Happy with Mik winning but Denali, Symoné and Mik were all so good in the challenge I could have pictured any of them winning

lifeasgeorge

I actually agreed with all of the judging this ep. I know a lot of people thought Symone should have been in the top/won but I think she started off strong but lost her characterization; it was a lot more Symone than Harriett Tubman towards the end which is what ultimately kept her from the top imo. Rose, Denali, and Gotmik gave laughs while also staying in character the entire time so it made sense. 

My dream top 5 would be: Symone, Rose, Denali, Gottmik, and Olivia 

But I know that production is going to continue pushing Kandy and giving Denali little screentime :spin:

live and let live

xoxo Craig

What the hell was Utica doing? :air:  I've never felt second hand embarrassment for someone so strongly before... and Eliott too... :air: 

Rosé smashed it, and its funny being a Scot myself. I felt like people might not have gotten Rosé snatch game (not character but the way she delivered) because she added a few mannerisms that were Scottish, and certainly the accent too (it wasn't perfect bit still) and I thought I was the only one to understand her. But it still came across which was great to see. Gotmik and Denali both delivered and Gotmik really deserved that win. 

Hoping Rosé and Denali can go all the way! Still don't like Kandy though

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
15 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gottmik killed it. She is starting to grow on me again (I liked her at the beginning but then got annoyed at her around the ball episode). Symone was pretty good but I feel like she could have done more.

The bottom performances this week were SO cringeworthy, omg. Every time Utica and Elliott opened their mouths I wanted to crawl under my couch :toofunny:

Mik is definitely making it to the finale, as well as Symone and Rose. I think the last top 4 spot will go to Olivia.

THIS :air:   Elliott comes across awkward as hell and honestly, cringeworthy from the get go. I can't say I'm sorry to see her go

End Racism Now

Babel

So far the only queens I like are Symone and Denali, others have the charisma of a potato, specially Kandy. The more they try to be likeable the least you want to root for them. 

Ricardo

I don't understand why the producers insisted on keeping Kandy, she's been less of a btch and all sisterhood sht now she was close to get eliminated and we ain't here for her character development 

honestly this season is turning to be one of the worst of the whole franchise 

RAMROD
On 3/7/2021 at 12:14 AM, Quartz said:

Utica, please let this be your last bottom placement! I love u too much :bradley:

Have you seen the teaser for this week episode?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived