Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I think it was a fair elimination but if they keep pushing Kandy to the finale when she’s arguably the weakest out of the top4, i’ll riot. I think for the first time ever I don’t have a clue about who’s the winner. There’s no clear winner like three of them share very similar stats. 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Spoiler

Alright... clearly this season is over produced, biased, and unfair. The top 4 are literally the top 4 that production and Ru wanted based off of how they think they'll be perceived by people at home and their storyline, and its not even subtle anymore. Yes it's a reality TV show, but c'mon... 

This episode was alright, I'll give it that. The acting challenge wasn't as bad as people were making it out to be, but it wasn't brilliant either. Symone killed it, same with Rosé. Gotmik served it too but I didn't think she was particularly strong compared to Rosé and Symone. Olivia was alright but just kind of... there? Kandy was a mess, didn't enjoy her performance at all. Kandy was giving Kandy, which is so tired at this point. Symone was doing the same voice, but the difference is that its not just a voice, its a whole character which is different to Symone the drag queen. And its entertaining/funny. 

Rosé did well to win this, and it was a tight top three imo. 

Now the runway... oh boy. Gotmik killed the runway, outside of the box and still very on the category. Rosé looked great in her 60s throwback moment. Symone slayed this to the moon and back. Olivia looked amazing but wasn't the challenge. And then there's Kandy... wtf was that? It was utter garbage, trash, burn it. It was a complete mess imo, and even though Olivia didn't quite meet the criteria, she still looked bomb. 

Out of all the queens, I do agree that Olivia needs more time to ripen. Though when I first saw her on the first few episodes, I pegged her for top 4. Thoughout the competition its kind of been one note, so yeah I can see that she needs more time. Though the BIGGEST one who has been one note is Kandy Muse, and yet nobody had picked up on that. The judges live for her and I really can't see why, like what's the attraction to her? Her fashion has been consistently poor, her voice is consistently tired, her acting is poor, her comedy is tired... 

When they got asked who should go home, production obviously told them to say Olivia and not Kandy. Like yes, both of them where the clear bottom two... but Olivia at least looks better. And then the lipsync - the song is disco. Olivia embodied disco. Olivia imo slayed that, and won that lipsync. Kandy should have gone home today. She shouldn't be there, and should have been sent home weeks ago.  How do you put Kandy in the top 4 and not Denali? 

The judges are obviously trying hard to push Kandy into the next Vanjie... but there's only one Vanjie. What Vanjie does is hilarious. She looks great, she's not that tall, and when she opens her mouth the voice is completely different to what you'd expect. Vanjie is hilarious, and you can't mould someone who's not Vanjie into Vanjie 2.0. Kandy is big, obnoxious, loud, and annoying. Carson was saying "Kandy could read the phone book and it'll be hilarious"... uhm no, not at all Carson. It would be annoying, loud, and tiring. I'm so sick of seeing her every week omg I skipped her confessionals lmao

The clear top 3 imo (that's left) is everyone but Kandy, but I bet they'll find a way for her to get into top 3. I really want Symone to win, or Rosé. Gotmik would be great to win, but I'd love to see her on All Stars. 

I know its drag race, but they really dragged out this season. It feels so long, and I don’t think the whole first 3 episodes worked. I started watching on episode 5, and I didn't miss much... I think that's why a lot of people are over this season. Its too long, its over produced, and Kandy :poot:   anyway, we're almost at the finish line! 

Olivia for Miss Congeniality 

End Racism Now

COOOK
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is those 3 premiere episodes most likely. Fbey tried ao hard not to eliminate anyone on first 2 episodes, maybe because of fans critique that it isn't fair to the queens cos they went all the way with those suitcases and can't even show more looks for themselves?

3 premiere episodes, a double shantay, a covid special, non-eventful challenges and blatant favoritism/Production decisions. There's been little carnage when it comes to the competition and queens going home. I'm here for the content nonetheless, but these are things that make it not exciting at all.

I really hope Kandy Musington goes home next week and we're left with this strong Top 3 for the finale (and I hope the finale isn't a home-made mess like S12). I can't decide between Symone and Gottmik just like I couldn't between Jaida and Gigi; I'll be happy if either one wins. But Rosé has been consistently on the top. The lowest she's ever been was when she lost the lip-sync at the premiere, and that doesn't count. Even though I don't root for her... I also wouldn't mind if THE WINNER IS ROSÉEEEEEEE-YAH!

maxresdefault.jpg

COOOK
Spoiler

On @xoxo Craig's pick for Miss Congeniality:

I really hope not. The way she manipulated Utica on getting the other role when she wanted the mime for herself showed a pretty nasty side of her. Sure she's playing the game but it was easy to clock that "kind" persona whenever she switched to that off-key voice that I personally cringe to -

02ArianaGrandepressphoto2020crDaveMeyersbillboard15481603458811compressed.jpg

She wants to get her way in a fake way and even Tinta clocked her for that. I actually see Utica more congenial lol.

But I felt bad for her this episode... it was pretty harsh to ask them again who should go home. Everyone said Olivia the first time, and it was clear based on the critiques that they would say her name again so I would've spared asking the question again knowing it was her time to go...

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:
  Hide contents

On @xoxo Craig's pick for Miss Congeniality:

I really hope not. The way she manipulated Utica on getting the other role when she wanted the mime for herself showed a pretty nasty side of her. Sure she's playing the game but it was easy to clock that "kind" persona whenever she switched to that off-key voice that I personally cringe to -

02ArianaGrandepressphoto2020crDaveMeyersbillboard15481603458811compressed.jpg

She wants to get her way in a fake way and even Tinta clocked her for that. I actually see Utica more congenial lol.

But I felt bad for her this episode... it was pretty harsh to ask them again who should go home. Everyone said Olivia the first time, and it was clear based on the critiques that they would say her name again so I would've spared asking the question again knowing it was her time to go...

Spoiler

Utica has been toxic though. Her "reads" were just mean and seeing her on it felt like she her humor was based on being mean, and I respect her quirkiness and her outside-of-the-box fashion... but her personality seemed really fake to me. Olivia seems sweet and I think she is sincere... 

I mean, is there anyone this season that is extremely congenial? They gave Valentina it for season 9... so maybe my guess isn't too far off. Either her or Tamisha Iman :vegas:   There hasn't been a Heidi this season unfortunately :selena:

End Racism Now

RAMROD

Give it to Olivia or Kahmora for the Miss C :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Give it to Olivia or Kahmora for the Miss C :giggle:

Not the one who went home first :air:

End Racism Now

COOOK
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Utica has been toxic though. Her "reads" were just mean and seeing her on it felt like she her humor was based on being mean, and I respect her quirkiness and her outside-of-the-box fashion... but her personality seemed really fake to me. Olivia seems sweet and I think she is sincere... 

I mean, is there anyone this season that is extremely congenial? They gave Valentina it for season 9... so maybe my guess isn't too far off. Either her or Tamisha Iman :vegas:   There hasn't been a Heidi this season unfortunately :selena:

Fans had to vote for Miss Congeniality up till S9, so after the Valentina thing they made the queens vote and decide who the Miss Congeniality of their season is (something that should've been like that since the beginning)...

MessyTop
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean Gottmik and Rosé have the best track record.

Rosé 3 wins, 4 highs, 2 safes, 1 low (I blame Tina)

Gottmik 2 wins, 4 highs, 3 safes, 1 low.

I bet Ru loves Symone a lot and he will get away cause Symone is great at lipsyncs

1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

Rose for the win.... She is just amazing

Rose has never won a lip-sync. So that’s that. Symone has it in the bag  

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not the one who went home first :air:

She was congenial for as short as she was in the show :flower:

Juanlittlem
42 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Rose has never won a lip-sync. So that’s that. Symone has it in the bag  

Trixie never won a lipsync either, only her last one and thats what matters.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Trixie never won a lipsync either, only her last one and thats what matters.

True, but that was also fixed. Shangela should have been lipsyncing for the crown, not Trixie

End Racism Now

Kadikaado

I think the whole "good girl" routine from Olivia is so forced, I think she studied Valentina and went for it, but she doesn't have the charisma needed to do it, also Valentina had some ambiguity in her character that made her persona believable while Olivia is just a caricature of a good girl.

Long story short: I don't buy Olivia.

If you apply logic to the competition Rosé is the who should win, Gottmik and Symone have lots of chances as well. But it all comes to the lipsync, but let's not forget how production saved Aquaria from her first lipsync, but at the time Aquaria was the clear favorite and I don't think we have a clear favorite right now. Victorywise Rosé should win, but she lacks charisma. It kind of reminds me of The Vivienne's victory, but I think The Vivienne has a lot more charisma than Rosé.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

RAMROD

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What was that about? 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Archived