Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

MessyTop
46 minutes ago, spasticdoll said:
  Hide contents

I love Kandy so much but Olivia deserved to stay way more than her imo, the judging this season is FULLY storyline based. Not surprised, but they didn’t even try to make it subtle lol. 

In sorry but how did Olivia get to Top 5. I forgot she was even in the show. Bye bye 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venuspop
Spoiler

we're at that point where seeing anyone go is difficult because I genuinely love them all, but I feel as if both outcomes of tonight's lip sync would've been justified, I can't even tell whose going to win either, it genuinely can go to anyone I feel. - I thought Kandy's look wasn't as bad as they made it seem? I liked it :ohwell: but the placements in today's episode felt correct as well :huntyga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

hieronymus
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

In sorry but how did Olivia get to Top 5. I forgot she was even in the show. Bye bye 

Did you forget about her 2 challenge wins?

Batwings
Spoiler

So Kandy actually came down the runway wearing a teacher apron and a rainbow mop on her head, and she didn't get eliminated. K then.  :neyde:

Thomas P
Spoiler

this challenge was a mess. not the queen’s fault, just a really bad script.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

thatfoxyfeeling

The fact Utica went home last week while Olivia and Kandy made it to the top 5. This has possibly been the worst season, thoroughly enjoyed UK season 2 more. 

Kadikaado

First of all: Tina Burner roast made me feel a lot of "vergonha alheia" (it's a brazilian term where you feel ashamed fpor someone by putting yourself in the shoes of someone else, I felt ashamed for Tina).

2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

She had 2 wins and Kandy had a victory because Rupaul felt bad about her.

As a person with a disability I feel personally offended by the judges saying Kandy Muse is fun because she has a lisp. Good for her she is profiting from it, but I don't think a disability should be regarded as a funny atribute. 

Tonight's episode was a lot of fun to watch, we had an AMAZING lipsync song, probably my favorite Cher song. And that made me disapointed because the song had a huge potential for a camp lipsync full of tomfullery. Watching the challenge I always think they could've gone far, far away, be way more funny, those scripts are always so terrible. Well, it is what it id, at least it was entertaining.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

Did you forget about her 2 challenge wins?

49 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

She had 2 wins.

That is irrelevant point for a long time now, otherwise Shea would win her crown long ago, no need for All Stars, or the latest example, Bimini.

It's about agendas the show wanna send out, and which queens they favored most these days

But nobody is truly lost anyway, we all know the reason these newer queens want to get to this show and compete mainly to get themselves exposure and get the bookings. And bookings they will get, at least the popular ones. So it is win-win tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

spasticdoll
6 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I mean idk how she made it this far either (maybe it was her two wins and consistent high placements prior to the makeover challenge?) but she was better in the lip sync regardless 🤷‍♀️

xoxo go piss girl

SpanishScheisse

The judges saying that in the acting challenge Olivia was playing Olivia and Kandy was playing Kandy (which I agree), and praising Symone who also acts like herself during the challenges is getting tired...

Luke78619
Spoiler

Like the user above said, it’s weird seeing the judges love the same acting from Symone’s but not Kandy, I thought Kandy actually did alright. Olivia was just a tad boring though

anway, who could’ve seen this top four coming :derpga:

im thinking Symone’s will win, she’ll be the first to lip sync twice and still win and therefore change the “rules” that people say there are. I’m just hoping she doesn’t do the same lip sync style where she bops her head side to side, show us something different please :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

Same thing with Gottmik, all she has to do to be funny is that whiny voice and fake Paris laugh and she'll be killing it.

48 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:
  Hide contents

Like the user above said, it’s weird seeing the judges love the same acting from Symone’s but not Kandy, I thought Kandy actually did alright. Olivia was just a tad boring though

anway, who could’ve seen this top four coming :derpga:

im thinking Symone’s will win, she’ll be the first to lip sync twice and still win and therefore change the “rules” that people say there are. I’m just hoping she doesn’t do the same lip sync style where she bops her head side to side, show us something different please :bradley:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Gottmik needs to win this

I think it will be Rosé or Gottmik, they both have the best track records and were most of the season safe/high/win

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

alsemanche
Spoiler

This season is so tiring honestly. Kandy in tbe top 4 while Denali and Utica were eliminated and paid dust? I have to laugh. I loved Olivia at first but she did decline as the season progressed, but she still deserved a top 4 spot more than Kandy. Come on.

Also that challenge was sooo bad wtf? And Gottmik should have won it imo, although Rosé was relatively good (even though they were all meh because of how bad that challenge was). 

If there's a top 3 and Kandy makes it there istg... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived