❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

I LOVED this episode.

Since the snatch game, the Season got SO good! Before that it was too long and too many queens, but now i love that season.

Gottmiks Roast was so intellectual, i love her she is so smart! Rosè is just the full package, i can see her winning. 

I'm also shocked, that Symone was in the bottom 2 twice already, 4 wins and 2 times in the bottom never happend before or am I wrong?

Kandy annoys me since day 1 but she was very good in the challenge. 

Olivia is the next to go, since her two wins she has been so boring and bland.

Utica is so unique, i love her. She is  one of a kind, i will love to see her in an All Stars season.

In the end Symone, Gottmik or Rosè will win. And i love them all, so thats fine for me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
31 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Today's episode was the roast challenge and she went to rehearsals and spoke whale to roast Nina West and made hand gestures to explain "the joke" 'cause she was big, like a whale. 

Loni laughed and Utica asked if she laughed 'cause she understands whale too.

Michelle and Loni told her to be careful with her jokes, and that it could be hurtful and she still made those jokes on the challenge. It was... weird.

Oh wow, thanks. 

People are doing too much imho

Fantina
Spoiler

Kandy killed it and looked great. So happy she won a challenge. Deserved it 1000%. Mik looked amazing and she was funny too. Didn't laugh that much at Rose's set though. Symone gave us one of the best looks of the season it is STUNNING. Utica's set was more cringe then Farrah and Alexis Michelle. Olivia has been in the background the past couple of episodes which makes 0 sense because the gurl is stunning and had an amazing start. I don't want to be mean but I don't get the hype around Utica :saladga:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Fantina

Also can we talk about Rose for a second. Has to be one of the most versed contestants on the show. She can sing, dance, do comedy, great makeup, construct outfits. Like she is basically the blueprint of a successful RuGirl.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Juanlittlem
19 minutes ago, Levine said:

Oh wow, thanks. 

I mean, it wasnt funny at all, but we've seen pretty bad comments in previous roasts and nothing happened.

But also her confessional saying "My humor is to pick on people's details and make fun of it" (not the exact words but basically that) doesnt help.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

RAMROD

Hmmm :oprah:

Hmmm :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig

This episode was one of the highlights of season 13 for me. I still hate Kandy so much and I think she's absolutely obnoxious and annoying... but I will say that her character fits a roast well. It worked for her so congrats to her I guess

I was really disappointed with Symone... like Kandy, she has the character to pull of a roast and we've seen that she's been consistently funny and hilarious in other challenges. Just last week she won the challenge with her humour. So I was expecting more... she got inside her head and was overthinking, and that roast was the product of that. I hope this isn't the wheels falling off for Symone, she's a clear front runner and I just hope she gets back in the game to get into the top 4. 

Olivia was just okay imo... even though she really is kind and exudes positivity, queens like her have also done well in roasts. The few jokes the landed were good, I will say that.

Utica... wtf. :billie: The funniest thing about her set was when the judges roasted her :billie: When Loni was laughing her ass off, and then blurts out "You're the one that's bombing ahahhahaha", and then when Ru gave her the middle finger after Utica asked her to stan up... I was gagging lmao, that was hilarious. Utica's jokes came off as mean and just horrible... wow. We know that Utica's comedy is to be mean - those "reads" that was left out from the reading mini challenge? Yeah... I'm glad she's gone home. 

Gotmik suprised me, not gonna lie. She was pretty funny, and it must have been really difficult to try regain the energy after Utica's set. But she did really well and I'm happy for her

Rosé was a star. She owned that stage. I do agree that she made a couple jokes in rehearsal that was funnier, but I think Rosé changed that because Kandy had already made similar jokes. Once you hear a joke, you don’t really want to hear it again... and then the judges might have thought she stole that from Kandy. So it was a good move from Rosé. She's a comedian at heart and it takes guts to not use any of your cards and just go with the flow. Her jokes were really funny and I was really happy with her set.

Interms of looks, I think Kandy looked her best today. Though I thought Rosé was the best, with Symone in second interms of fashion. 

End Racism Now

Batwings
1 hour ago, Fantina said:
  Hide contents

Kandy killed it and looked great. So happy she won a challenge. Deserved it 1000%. Mik looked amazing and she was funny too. Didn't laugh that much at Rose's set though. Symone gave us one of the best looks of the season it is STUNNING. Utica's set was more cringe then Farrah and Alexis Michelle. Olivia has been in the background the past couple of episodes which makes 0 sense because the gurl is stunning and had an amazing start. I don't want to be mean but I don't get the hype around Utica :saladga:

Spoiler

I agree, Symone's look was ON FIRE! So gorgeous and so flawless! It sucked that she was in the Bottom 2 this week. 

Thomas P
2 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I'm also shocked, that Symone was in the bottom 2 twice already, 4 wins and 2 times in the bottom never happend before or am I wrong?

I’m pretty sure that was Ginger’s track record on season 7, I might be wrong though. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Oh wow, thanks. 

Spoiler

I don’t know if she’s cancelled, but it was anxiety inducing to watch. It might’ve been the biggest train wreck of any standup/roast challenge in the shows history, it was roughh. 

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Fantina said:
  Hide contents

Everything you said I think too ... especially the last part. Definitely don’t dislike her or anything, but I’ve never understood the fan base’s insane level of hype for her. 

weed
3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I’m pretty sure that was Ginger’s track record on season 7, I might be wrong though. 

this made me look up all the winner's track records and Yvie won with 1 challenge win and 1 bottom :nooo: Ginger had 3 wins, 2 bottom.

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, weed said:

this made me look up all the winner's track records and Yvie won with 1 challenge win and 1 bottom :nooo: Ginger had 3 wins, 2 bottom.

Yvie had a similar track record to Sasha (but Sasha was almost always in the top). For both of them, it was the lip synch for the crown that got them the crown. 

Kadikaado

First, I don't get why everyone loves Kandy. I don't think she is funny, she has speech impairment and that's all, she has a lisp and talks fast, I don't see anything funny about it, on the contrary. I thought her Roast was VERY boring, maybe there's a cultural barrier, maybe it's a "ranço".

Second, Gottmik served perfect roast, she would be a great stand up comediant. Rosé was very good as well.

27 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Yvie had a similar track record to Sasha (but Sasha was almost always in the top). For both of them, it was the lip synch for the crown that got them the crown. 

The thing about Sasha is: she was always belittled because she was always with Shea Coulé and as we can see from her performance on All Stars Sasha was the one doing the hard work on the duo. I love Shea, but she profitted a lot from her friendship with Sasha. Sasha Velour was robbed several times during her season, she served everything, but we weren't ready back then.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

RAMROD

This is why I stan :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived