Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Enigma
9 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Kandy’s outfit was probably one of the worst outfits to ever hit that runway :neyde:

Yall say that every week :billie:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge

I'm honestly still pressed that Denali went home 8th and queens like Tina, Kandy, and Utica made it further than her. She should have at LEAST made top 6 :saladga: 

Like everyone has said, production's pushing of queens is way too blatant

- Gottmik should have lip synced this episode and in the disco episode

- Kandy vs. Symone should not have been a double shantay, Kandy should have gone home then

- Olivia vs. Denali should have been the double shantay

and there's loads and loads of more questionable judging this season, but as much as we complain we'll keep watching lmao :spin: 

live and let live

Enigma
38 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Also, they'd better lip sync to Chromatica this season! I hope they're saving ROM or SL for the finale :grr:

Please save it for a better season :awkney:

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Please save it for a better season :awkney:

I'd love to see ROM or SL being used for the finale! Remember they lip synced to TEOG in S11 finale and thats the worst season ever and they pulled that off and did an epic lip sync!

TheOriginalOne

I hate to be that person but I’m kinda bummed out that UK is over. I don’t really care much for 13 but I’m still hoping for a Symone win.

CyanDante
On 3/22/2021 at 10:25 PM, Sine From Above said:

I'd love to see ROM or SL being used for the finale! Remember they lip synced to TEOG in S11 finale and thats the worst season ever and they pulled that off and did an epic lip sync!

Both Yvie and Brooke are excellent lipsyncers that's why! I mean even being the worst season, they served one of the best lipsyncs of all time. I don't think Denali or LaLa will be lipsyncing for the finale. :ohwell: so they should save it.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

12 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Both Yvie and Brooke are excellent lipsyncers that's why! I mean even being the worst season, they served one of the best lipsyncs of all time. I don't think Denali or LaLa will be lipsyncing for the finale. :ohwell: so they should save it.

Spoiler

I don't think they will, they used Lady Marmalade, If U Seek Amy, Fancy, Call Me Maybe,Rumours and are even gonna use NTLTC this season even though the lip-syncs have been under whelming.

Jose P
On 3/22/2021 at 8:40 AM, Luke78619 said:

So it seems Rosé is a Gaga fan :hor:

To be fair, it’s pretty damn hard to find a drag queen who’s NOT a Gaga fan :laughga:

Magic Mike

have you guys seen this 

the mini challenge was hilarious 

and sadly i think the edit implies Utica s going home

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Magic Mike said:

have you guys seen this 

the mini challenge was hilarious 

and sadly i think the edit implies Utica s going home

Utica is going home and Kandy is gonna win for sure. They're doing the "Oh she doesnt have any wins yet, she needs to win now 'cause being safe isnt enough" and Im sure they're building her last episodes with her as a strong contender.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Magic Mike
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Utica is going home and Kandy is gonna win for sure. They're doing the "Oh she doesnt have any wins yet, she needs to win now 'cause being safe isnt enough" and Im sure they're building her last episodes with her as a strong contender.

can we just move on to next season please. 

Also could you guys tell me what new drag shows we’re waiting for? do we have a schedule somewhere? Now that Uk is finished I’m in desperate need for an all stars and canada

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Also could you guys tell me what new drag shows we’re waiting for? do we have a schedule somewhere? Now that Uk is finished I’m in desperate need for an all stars and canada

All Stars 6 is rumoured to start on May so maybe we're getting a teaser in a few weeks.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Magic Mike
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

All Stars 6 is rumoured to start on May so maybe we're getting a teaser in a few weeks.

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

AS6 should be airing soon after s13 i guess, there's also Drag Race Down Under coming soon (they announced the cast)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived