💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Fantina
16 minutes ago, mwjuell91 said:

Might have been a case of the Queens getting a different category title and production decide to call it beast last minute. To me it looked like they all had prepaired a cartoon inspired runway/ cartoon beast? 

the UK Queens did slay this category with the monster mashup

Probably. Rose reminded me of Him from Powerpuff girls. This runway gave me PTSD from those god awful Whats Your Sign? and Monster Ball runways from S11.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does everybody think of this weeks episode? I'm glad that the two best queens won, right now the race to the crown is between Rose, Symone and Gottmik. I'm so sad that Olivia is falling short just lately cause she's a a talented and beautiful queen! 

I think the season has been going on waayyy to long though, not sure how many competitive episodes are left? Kandy's look was one of the worst things to ever hit the runway :bear:

RAMROD

Very worried about Utica this week, if her snatch game is indication of her sense of humor. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Quartz

People sleep on Utica. When Crystal Methyd did campy runways, rupaul was gagging. When Utica does it, it's goofy. The way they always drag Utica but when Kandy came out with that alien mess, they just laughed. This season has the most questionable judging ever. If Kandy wins the whole thing, im out.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Trevstar4
3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

People sleep on Utica. When Crystal Methyd did campy runways, rupaul was gagging. When Utica does it, it's goofy. The way they always drag Utica but when Kandy came out with that alien mess, they just laughed. This season has the most questionable judging ever. If Kandy wins the whole thing, im out.

Kandy is entertaining I agree but she doesn’t serve like Symone and if they overlook a season’s worth of serves then idk

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, Quartz said:

And they've been telling Utica to tone down the camp on the runway so she came out in actual couture and served it to them and they just... Dragged her as usual. It's like no matter what she does they don't like it, unless it's Symone who made it for her. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TSUNAMI

Symone or Rose will win. Nobody else deserves it. 

Olivia seems like a bad and shady person to me. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm honestly confused how the judges are always giving Utica negative critiques she is so unique compared to the other drag queens on the season and has served some incredible runway looks. :wtf:

- Rose's presence on the show is so boring to me I'm sorry, her commercial was fine and her look was good but she's really not made to be a TV person.

- The overt production riggory really is getting tired to watch, but also it's been like that for ages and people are only complaining now cause production used to push queens that they liked.

- The Kandy hate is so draining, she's not my fav by any means but jfc people are so ****ing nasty to her... and for what? Direct that anger at the producers.

- Symone and Utica for top 2.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Rebel

I don't think Olivia is the "secret diva" they talk about but she's such a grey, boring, bland queen. No wonder she failed the 2 branding challenges when she doesn't have an identity of her own. A smile can't be your whole character.

Utica's runway was great this week but licking stuff isn't funny. For the 5th time in a row.

Luke78619

So it seems Rosé is a Gaga fan :hor:

He also sang a bit of Grigio Girls in one of his own wine videos on his channel 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ManuelColon
7 hours ago, Quartz said:

The problem is not what she wears, she has been praised for her outfits, what i have understood from the judges critiques is about the presentation.

Crystal was campy/quirky, but knew how to model and walk her creations to actually show them off, Utica just starts walking with her knees bend and silly face and that doesn't make her outfits look better, there is a disconnection between those two elements. Kandy's outfit was horrible, but she's great at walking the runway.

During the makeover they even said "Utica was walking with her legs straight for the first time", and that is true, she has some of the best runways this season, but she is not helping herself to actually sell them.

Archived