💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m really surprised at the eliminated queen considering what next week’s challenge is 

you’d think they save her 

Right?! She definitely wasn't prepared to lipsync though 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
35 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m really surprised at the eliminated queen considering what next week’s challenge is 

26 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Right?! She definitely wasn't prepared to lipsync though 

Well, definitely can predict who likely win it next week then. 

And if indeed she is the winner, plus favored by Ru, not impossible she is Top 4 or Top 3. Our Liddos fellow is winning. :flower:

anigif_sub-buzz-12210-1609949837-21.gif?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ManuelColon

Don't you guys feel giving Symone 4 wins is... Too much? I love her, she's one of the most important contestants ever in my opinion, but, 4 wins is A LOT, specially when there are two/three more competitive episodes left and she will absolutely be amazing in some of those, so she could get a fifth. Like, there was not really a need to give her the win this episode.

Gottmik got saved by production, just like it happened plenty of times the past season with Gigi, they just don't want Mik to lipsync and will make her the "top 4 without being on the bottom" queen.

BUtterfield 8
10 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Use the spoiler tag please 

venuspop

honestly thought the eliminated queen was the one who was going to stay tonight :saladga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, venuspop said:

honestly thought the eliminated queen was the one who was going to stay tonight :saladga:

Honestly I know the the eliminated queen technically did better in the lip sync but the safe queen was gorgeous lip Syncing with her runway look 

ManuelColon
20 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Use the spoiler tag please 

Sorry sorry, i thought it was already safe to talk about it.

venuspop
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Honestly I know the the eliminated queen technically did better in the lip sync but the safe queen was gorgeous lip Syncing with her runway look 

same, I guess I was sort of thinking that there was no way the eliminated queen would go home due to her track record but I guess they were both on par? I think I get a pretty good feel of who the top 3/4 will consist of and I'm not mad about it :huntyga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

RAMROD
46 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

What's the problem?

She won it fair and square, she fought for it and earned it.

"A Lot" should never even be said.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

What's the problem?

She won it fair and square, she fought for it and earned it.

"A Lot" should never even be said.

Her runway look wasn't that good imo. In fact I liked the "campy version" more (as the judges were comparing).

Spoiler

They compared Tina's and Symone's looks and Tina's looked better, maybe it was campy but Symone was giving furry vibes not "elevated version" imo.

Rosé deserved the win this week considering she had the best look and the best commercial along Symone, but at least it was a shared win.

I feel like the bottom should've been Gottmik and Utica, but it looks like they want to push Gottmik to the finale without being in the bottom, but this will hurt her track record.

Kandy's outfit made no sense, I don't know why they let her slide through everything just because she has personality and it's "funny"

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine

This season is bad and random. I'm sorry to say this because there are some queens who are really talented, but Ru and producers are ruining the season in MY opinion. 

The top 2 contenders were crystal clear since day 1 and they're doing everything to keep them high and make them likeable (it causing the opposite effect to me).

I don't wanna be one of those but yeah, I miss the old show where the rigga morris wasn't so on your face.

Jose P
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Lol that’s exactly why they eliminated her. She was clearly cast to lose and the next challenge would have meant a probable win.

Jose P

Ugh this season has shaped up to be the worst alongside S11. The overproduction is WAY too much, they’re not doing it in an entertaining manner like on earlier seasons, this is just a hot ass mess and nothing makes sense. 

Spoiler

I love Utica but she obviously lost I thought it was a pretty evident sweep for Tina really. People trying to justify it saying she won last week or her outfit was just good, girl no that hasn’t stopped them from eliminating so many other girls before. They wanted Tina gone and that’s just it, her commercial wasn’t bad at all and NOW they decide to bring the “I’m seeing the same” critique. It’s like the elimination order was planned since the beginning completely disregarding how the girls are actually doing.

Also wtf was that double win?? They were both great but it wasn’t THAT close to warrant a double win. It was so random there was like no justification for that. Symone should have won, or just give it to Rosé but both of them? The amount of close shots there have been before and this is what they choose for double win? It wasn’t even a close shot. Do you have any idea how many double wins they could have given last season when most of the challenges were super close even between 3 or 4 girls? Ugh I think I even enjoyed S11 more, at least it had some entertainment factor to it.

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, Levine said:

This season is bad and random. I'm sorry to say this because there are some queens who are really talented, but Ru and producers are ruining the season in MY opinion. 

The top 2 contenders were crystal clear since day 1 and they're doing everything to keep them high and make them likeable (it causing the opposite effect to me).

I don't wanna be one of those but yeah, I miss the old show where the rigga morris wasn't so on your face.

The fact that the riggory is so blatantly obvious it's laughable. Anyone can tell who the top 4 will be. 

The funny part is there are some queens who probably wouldn't even be cast on seasons like that of Drag Race UK. :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived