💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
48 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Stop. Invalidating. Utica's. DRAG! These judges don't get what Utica's doing even when she's consistently serving wholesomeness and TALENT. If she isn't in the top two with Symone/Olivia, I SWEAR :fthis:

Her Bossy Rossy performance was pretty bad though. The bottom placement was deserved.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

I swear, Kandy is getting like, 3x more screen time than any of the other queens, and it's getting extremely tiresome. 

2 hours ago, Batwings said:

I swear, Kandy is getting like, 3x more screen time than any of the other queens, and it's getting extremely tiresome. 

Exactly! This Untucked was just unbearable (again) with Kandy directing every single conversation. Also Gottmik bowing for Tina and Kandy everywhere is taking away from her personality so much. Especially in this segment of the safe queens. It’s sad to see because she was one of my faves at the start. Tina was really likeable this week, I’m surprised Olivia won over Symone (and Rosé)

Still loving Utica the most, but she wasn’t the best this week. 

8 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

Can production give time to anyone other than Kandy and Tina, I feel like they've narrated the whole season :saladga:

I wonder if this could be because the producer of previous seasons Jacqueline Wilson passed away and so this season is a little different as there’s probably a slightly different production team talking to the queens behind the camera and curating it. 

Luke78619

I’m thinking based on the teaser for next week, Rosé and/or Denali might finally get the winning treatment, I know rose has good experience for this maxi challenge and I seem to remember Denali also having experience 

Not sure who would be in the bottom, but I bet Kandy will be in be bottom again 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MadreMonster

I hate to keep repeating it but I’m really liking and looking forward more to UK each week than the US. UK’s season is giving me season 3/4/5 of the US version.

Quartz
4 hours ago, Jose P said:

They’re not invalidating anything, she wasn’t good in this episode, period. I mean, they literally saved her from the bottom most likely because of her look.

I laughed at her performance. I got the overbearing mother trailer park mom she was portraying. I also loved her cookiness during disco week. There's no 'period' when clearly a lot of other viewers feel the same way.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

alsemanche
32 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Not sure who would be in the bottom, but I bet Kandy will be in be bottom again 

I feel like it'll be Utica lipsyncing and they'll boot her cause so far they haven't been living for her in the slightest which is... i don't understand 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619
19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I feel like it'll be Utica lipsyncing and they'll boot her cause so far they haven't been living for her in the slightest which is... i don't understand 

She cannot leave until she wins something and gets the recognition she deserves :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

It makes me sad, but this season of Drag Race US is really slogging :shrug: as usual an amazing cast: Symone, Olivia, Kandy, Gottmik, Rose etc. but the challenges are just repetitive and boring like yet another group challenge next week?! :saladga: 

I feel bad as well cause it's being aired at the same time as the UK one and thats been so iconic so far, especially with the snatch game next week with Gemma collins guest judging!

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

It makes me sad, but this season of Drag Race US is really slogging :shrug: as usual an amazing cast: Symone, Olivia, Kandy, Gottmik, Rose etc. but the challenges are just repetitive and boring like yet another group challenge next week?! :saladga: 

I feel bad as well cause it's being aired at the same time as the UK one and thats been so iconic so far, especially with the snatch game next week with Gemma collins guest judging!

World of wonder really needs to hire better writers 

like it can’t be that hard to find up and coming tv writers

Debithius
5 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

@BUtterfield 8 

in the comments there should be Sum's responses, but i can't find them.

I don't understand why this tweet exists.

Also, the way these queens are so rude to Eliott is giving me anxiety.

Archived