💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Married the Night
7 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Tina, Mik, and Kandy are getting on my last nerve

e2b5325836a6555bc4a54955fdf0ab2f92409d61

Well Mik is gonna win 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Well Mik is gonna win 

I liked her first but she’s getting so predictable, I guess we can expect her naked with black makeup and some pasties again for the next episodes...

Fantina

Wow that was definitely an episode..... When I heard what the challenge was I was soo excited but then that happened.... What was the choreo??? They repeated the same 3 mainstream disco moves in each performance. The gurls did great with what they had to work with. (a hula hoop for a sex performance... i don't think). My favorites were Lala and Olivia. Rose did good too and Denali would have been in the top if she had a different wig on. I legitimately thought the safe gurls were the tops. Tina did the best in her group but my god... that runway.... giving Lala's bag look a run for her money. Denali had the best runway followed by Olivia, Symone and Mik. Rose needs to either ditch the tulle or know where to put it. She looked like a tissue. I am not being biased here, Tamisha was one of the worst in the challenge but I really liked her runway... A whole lot more than some of the other ones.. I thought she was going to win the lipsync she did so well. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Well Mik is gonna win 

Mik is a bit overhyped. She definitely has a good eye for fashion, but I feel like the clothes wear her sometimes. Plus she doesn't look like she will do that well in the acting challenges and she may very well bomb snatch game.

e2b5325836a6555bc4a54955fdf0ab2f92409d61

AndiGaga
19 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

and she may very well bomb snatch game.

Thats what they said about Gigi & Aquaria too, so lets seeee

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I mean Gigi and Aquaria could do some great moves and lipsync, we've seen Mik lipsync on the show and that's her weakness for sure. 

Would love to see her pull some tricks out of her sleeve and surprise us if she lipsyncs.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

CyanDante
10 hours ago, Jose P said:

Must be sad being this hateful. Truly pathetic. Fortunately she’s got the fanbase behind her :legend:

Let’s see what “witty” and immature thing Mr. RAMROD will reply with, as always.

I legit cried today when Tamisha had to leave. :bradley: I didn't expect to fall in love with her like this. :saira:

I don't want to say this, but the way Kandy behaved in that untucked, shouting at everyone and those faces made by Tina legit made me remember the bullies that I have faced growing up. And Tamisha giving it back was everything. :giveup: She said what she said! :firega:

Also whack unfair judging is back. Tamisha and Elliott legit had the hardest choreography with hula hoops. :smh:

How was Gottmik not in the bottom? How was Denali not in the top :rip: I have a feeling they will take Gottmik till the end without lipsyncing since she will probably be an easy out against any one left.

Anyway I don't care for Tina. She doesn't have a single likable quality and she is terribly unfunny as a comedy queen.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

PunkTheFunk
44 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Aquaria has a natural knack for comedy, she's just awkward. Gigi survived by playing a literal robot and relied on saying "bitch" after every sentence to make Ru laugh. Hopefully Mik has some tricks up her (pasty?)

Stephen

I mean Mik is giving me Aquaria light so far. 

I was whelmed by her runway this week. We've already seen Violet and Valentina walk out nude like that. You gotta level it up, do something different. 

Her looks for the ball were fine. I wasn't gagging. Her suit was the best look but I wasn't a fan of the hair choice? :oprah: Something about the styling was off.

I think she should lean into her weirdness more instead of trying to be """fashion""". 

Look how cool her makeup can be:

Gottmik1.jpg

20eb0fb8c3e03236ada33a6fb28501a1.jpg

Stephen
11 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Anyway I don't care for Tina. She doesn't have a single likable quality and she is terribly unfunny as a comedy queen.

I will say this - I've seen Tina perform in New York many many times, and she is hilarious at her shows. Her humor is very dirty, inappropriate, not PC at all. I think that might be why she's not coming off well because she can't do any of her usual jokes on TV :ladyhaha:

But every time I've seen her live the whole crowd is laughing their ass off.

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I will say this - I've seen Tina perform in New York many many times, and she is hilarious at her shows. Her humor is very dirty, inappropriate, not PC at all. I think that might be why she's not coming off well because she can't do any of her usual jokes on TV :ladyhaha:

But every time I've seen her live the whole crowd is laughing their ass off.

And I live for funny queens, maybe she is trying too hard for tv and not being her usual self? 

I think they thought this clique thing would probably look cute :selena: but its happening the other way round.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Stephen
6 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

And I live for funny queens, maybe she is trying too hard for tv and not being her usual self? 

I think they thought this clique thing would probably look cute :selena: but its happening the other way round.

Definitely. I think if Kandy wasn't popping off and looking crazy, their clique wouldn't look as bad.

So far the only time I've seen the Tina that I know was in her first lip sync. The attitude, the command of the stage, the blowjob and fisting jokes :air: 

GagaSine
10 hours ago, Rebel said:

Kinda jokes on you cause her sneakers are everywhere :billie:

tgq95z733tf61.jpg

Why am I so attracted to Alaska in this picture :air:

Archived