Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Imagine if Denali made it to the finale, we already know what a Britney song does to her :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia
21 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I think Rose could barely move because of her injury tbh but like still... she looked dead inside 

Exactly! It was not only about the injury but about her face and attitude in general, it felt really weird. Such a shame.

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Exactly! It was not only about the injury but about her face and attitude in general, it felt really weird. Such a shame.

She owes us some explanation! That was not okay, something was off and it was very weird seeing her with such a simple outfit in such a mediocre performance 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Magic Mike
28 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

she looked dead inside

to me she always looked like that, it feels like it's her meds

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She owes us some explanation! That was not okay, something was off and it was very weird seeing her with such a simple outfit in such a mediocre performance 

I heard she fainted right before or something. It was on Twitter so I would take this with a grain of salt.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ballerios

the finale is kinda good .. but meh LOL i can't wait for next year's finale with live audiences ..

sasha velour really set the big fkn standard tho BUT BTW CONGRATS BABY SYMONE !! girl i love her the day since that polaroid dress come in to the werkroom lol haha AND THE BALL THO FCK !! SO GOOD.. kandy looks so good tho wow .. rose's fashion always not the gag for me tho (exc the beast one.. she is sickening). this season is tiring idk why but omg can't wait for 3 more drag races this year lol

BUtterfield 8

According to Reddit rosé apparently fainted before her lip sync for the finale :/

Jose P
11 hours ago, COOOK said:

Non-eventful lip-syncs. Period. Lorna Bliss did it better:

Live vocals included :vegas:

Edit: glad my pick for Miss Congeniality got it, and that nobody bought that forced persona from Olivia :awkney:

Well actually almost every queen who has interacted with Olivia has said she really is extremely sweet and nice in real life, including queens from other seasons.

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Rosé has lost 3/3 lipsyncs she's just not very good at it

chaeri pls

Jose P
10 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

they’re low key racist let’s be real 

Some of them actually kinda are though, I’ve already seen people complaining about another black winner, literally. Some other user just in here for real said Aquaria will be remembered as the last white winner. I truly don’t know how they can’t see how much Symone dominated the season.

So what if it’s predictable, it ain’t her fault she was clearly the one with most star quality in there. It’s not even production pushing her, almost everyone was raving about her and predicting her as front runner from the moment the promo pictures came out and production can’t manipulate that.

littlepotter

I think it's normal that the lipsyncs felt underwhelming, you have to remember that in past season we had usually seen the girls in the top lipsync only once or even never. This season we had literally seen both Kandy and Symone lipsync FIVE TIMES EACH before the final lipsync. So of course it's going to feel boring.

chaeri pls

Luke78619

I’m still not over the ball they had, my god they all did so well :bradley: so creative 

I feel like they really went all out because they knew they would’ve be lip syncing in these outfits, so they could wear tight and restrictive clothes if they wanted

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed

sksksks tbh I couldn't stop watching Rose, she seemed pressed and understandably. When Kandy got announced the winner of the lipsync the neither of them reacted at all and I screamed. omggggg and then Rose ignoring Symone's hand... I'm shook. Also I'm probably reading too much into it so don't drag me!!! They have great chemistry overall, very cute. 

BUtterfield 8
11 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I see the same comments every year. “Predictable”. I don’t understand what people want. Is it ‘predictable’ that one of the queens that does the best ends up getting crowned??? Yeah probably. But IT MAKES SENSE! What do y’all want? For Ru to announce that Alissa Summers from Season 4 will be entering the competition at the Season 13 finale and then crown her? Like I don’t understand why people are so bothered by ‘predictability’ when the queen that wins is one of the ones that did the best. :saladga:

Who tf is alisa summers?

Archived