💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine

Aquaria will be remembered as the last white queen to have won Drag Race "solo". I need to read the cast of AS6 to see who'll win.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Stronger on S9 and Work Bitch on S11 were amazing tbh

If U Seek Amy this season too!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

A MESS
On 4/20/2021 at 10:03 AM, Luke78619 said:

Has anyone heard about Tamisha’s video “Arrogant” being copyright claimed on YouTube and uploaded by the Drag Race Channel instead :( 

she tried uploading it twice but was removed both times. Looks like because it debuted on Drag Race first, they own the content, because of the contract queens sign :( 

WOWPresents owns everything the queens do or say, they own songs, sentences, images, social media. the contract leaked sometime earlier this year, it's scary.

7 hours ago, LaLuna said:

A drive-in finale. Never thought I'd ever see that. The things we have to do because of Miss Rona :laughga:

Those first looks though, like... what the actual... they all look INCREDIBLE. How is anyone in future seasons supposed to top THAT???

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

that is the point. drag race is fully built on gags, so no real drag will ever have aknowledgement. more seasons will pass, more drag will be seen as stale because a good gown or a good lipsync have been downgraded to "basic". you gotta do more, the biggest dress, the biggest reveal, the biggest wig, the death drop from the highest place. 

6 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

hope Bob or Violet will be there lol

6 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I know it’s the same franchise but I’m so shook they referenced Lawrence and Ellie. :air:

Loorenz Chainyay

6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I don’t cry often but I definitely just shed a few tears during that tribute. She was always one of my favorites, her personality was just so infectious. I had the great honor of seeing her perform at a local nightclub a few years back and she was absolutely incredible. Rest in power Chi Chi :heart:

<3

6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I’m sorry but Kandy ate that up! I was rooting for Rose between the two of them but that performance was not it. And that all pastel outfit washed her tf out :haroon:

I'm sorry for Rosé, she was built up to be the winner by the storyline but the sprained ankle really did her dirty. Also...Rosé always looks washed up to me :sweat: the way she does her make up isn't my favourite, I'd love to see her with a darker, more defined upper lip!

Kandy tho, Kandy said: "you don't believe I belong to the top? I'll show you!"

Spoiler

and she lipsynched better than both the top two people pick for the winner lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Loved:

- SO many shoots: Symone's armor, Mik's heart look, Heidi thorn look, Jaida's gown etc. etc. Not to mention Kahmora's and Utica's looks, I wish we got to see those on stage.

- SYMONE WIN AND LALA RI MC :legend: :legend: :legend: I don't love how we got here but the destination is correct

- Symone and Mik's lipsync was the best of the night

- The Chi Chi in memoriam was really lovely :sara:

EHH:

- Kandy and Rosé's first lipsync was sort of really bad, neither of those performances felt worthy of the top 2 imo. They should've just let Mik and Symone battle it out :smh:

- To reiterate what everyone else has been saying: this has been such a flat season due to producer shenanigans and predictability, I like all of the top 4 and they all deserve their places but it was clear from day 1 that they were the ~chosen~ ones so to speak

- Sasha Velour has ****ed up all drag race finales ever since those roses came out of her wig

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Luke78619
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

Try watching the earlier seasons, especially S5, S6, S9 and even S12. They are fantastic. :tony:

I’ve watched majority of season 9 clips, kinda scattered if I remember correctly, and it was a great season :pray: I think I’ve seen pretty much all the best runways and clips from S5 and S6, so maybe I should check out S12 in my own time :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Wait, so imagine if Symone tripped and fell or her wig fell off, or something tragic and they had to crown Kandy :air: 

A MESS
9 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Wait, so imagine if Symone tripped and fell or her wig fell off, or something tragic and they had to crown Kandy :air: 

riots in the streets

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

They would re-record the lipsync for sure. Iirc people said Aquaria and Eureka's was re-recorded 'cause Aquaria tripped/fell.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MonSwiftAnton

The best winner in years. Well deserved, and for me this was a great season! Yes, it was long but what else did we have on our schedules during a pandemic?

Now my only hope is to not ever see Tina Burner again.

r4therupbeat

the pairs were clearly rigged by the producers but the 3 looks the queens served at the start of the finale made up for the whole season tbh

Luke78619
37 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

the pairs were clearly rigged by the producers but the 3 looks the queens served at the start of the finale made up for the whole season tbh

Yeh was it me, or did the big dial look like it changed direction slightly to land on Rosé instead of Symone :laughga:

RAMROD

Better believe Symoné will bring the fashion again on S14 grand finale next year :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kadikaado

This was the worst season finale I've ever seen and that includes the Zoom finale with lipsyncs on the living rooms.

The looks of the categories the top queens walked in first were the only good part of this finale.

These were the worst lipsyncs I've ever seen on a final. If I were Rupaul I'd call them out and tell them to perform again.

There were no lipsyncs, we couldn't see lips moving, the focus of the cameras was on the wig's and outfit's reveals.

The queens lacked stage presence. I know there was no crowd to perform to, but they should've brought energy anyway. Jaida Essence Hall brought more energy on her living room than any of these queens, it's like they didn't want to win 100k dollars.

Spoiler

I was ashamed by Rosé and Gottmik, they looked like statues, they were still and barely moved during their lipsyncs.

It looked like all the lipsynchers didn't know the lyrics to the songs they were performing! They didn't give ANY FACIAL EXPRESSION.  When I watch a lipsync I want to believe the lipsyncher is the person singing the song and had 0 of that this whole final.

That's what I want to see whenever I watch a lipsync. You don't need make up or outfits, you need to serve realness and I had 0 of that from tonights episode!

That's real lipsync!

This guy lipsyncs famous soap opera dialogues.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Jose P
28 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

The queens lacked stage presence. I know there was no crowd to perform to, but they should've brought energy anyway. Jaida Essence Hall brought more energy on her living room than any of these queens, it's like they didn't want to win 100k dollars.

Reveal hidden contents

I was ashamed by Rosé and Gottmik, they looked like statues, they were still and barely moved during their lipsyncs.

It looked like all the lipsynchers didn't know the lyrics to the songs they were performing! They didn't give ANY FACIAL EXPRESSION.  When I watch a lipsync I want to believe the lipsyncher is the person singing the song and had 0 of that this whole final.

Ok but can we talk about how Jaida really did THAT in her freaking living room. That’s drag excellence right there 

Archived