Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed

I like Kandy more after watching some IG Lives between the girls on YouTube, she’s really chill! On RPDR very dramatic and sometimes rude but I’m becoming a fan! Obv not gonna win and does not deserve, but a great Ru Girl. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
17 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

ppl thinking the top 2 should be symone and gottmik

top 2 is symone and gottmik

Completely agree!!!

DanielM

I'm so over Kandy at this point, it's not even fun to watch it anymore. Also, Olivia was my favourite since day one, I love her and I hope she returns on All Stars. However, I do agree with the judges about the one tone thing. Still, the same critics could easily be applied to Kandy. Ugh! I hope the top 2 is Symone and Gottmik (I think they will give the win to Gottmik to fit the narrative of the first trans man to win. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing, but Simone is just killing it since the beginning). 

CyanDante
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not ppl thinking the top 2 should be symone and gottmik

top 2 is symone and rosé 

I had no idea people are rooting for Gottmik. She is such a non event :rip:

25 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I'm so over Kandy at this point, it's not even fun to watch it anymore. 

Idk what it is, but I just feel like skipping when Kandy says something. And I was rooting for her, Symone and Olivia after the meet the queens. :bear:

Tamisha was right, she comes across very arrogant and abrasive. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Luke78619
3 hours ago, weed said:

What? :air: Bianca never won a lip sync, Violet never won a lip sync

I don’t think Bianca or Violet had to lip sync for the crown though, like everyone the past few seasons have had to

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Jose P
20 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I don’t think Bianca or Violet had to lip sync for the crown though, like everyone the past few seasons have had to

Yes I think that was the point of the OP.

Although Violet did present an individual lip sync performance as it was done on Seasons 7 and 8 (and was by far the best lip sync of the night)

AndiGaga
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

I had no idea people are rooting for Gottmik. She is such a non event :rip:

She is the highlight of the whole season

RAMROD

Tracy and Gigi approves the Top 4 and Symone as winner fantasy :sis:

And agreed that this week win should be Gottmik

Also fun to find out that Gigi were thinking if she was the villain of her season :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Batwings
18 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

As much as I love symone, I think rosé should win. She’s been consistent throughout this whole season and symone has struggled even though she has the most wins.

although ru does seem to really love symone so it might end up being her.

I feel like from a purely subjective standpoint, Rosé should win. I love (most of :neyde: ) the Top 4, but Rosé has been the most consistently professional and polished queen all season long. Though I have a feeling they won't give it to her because she didn't "show enough personality" or some other stupid crap. 

Ricardo
7 hours ago, DanielM said:

I'm so over Kandy at this point, it's not even fun to watch it anymore. Also, Olivia was my favourite since day one, I love her and I hope she returns on All Stars. However, I do agree with the judges about the one tone thing. Still, the same critics could easily be applied to Kandy. Ugh! I hope the top 2 is Symone and Gottmik (I think they will give the win to Gottmik to fit the narrative of the first trans man to win. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing, but Simone is just killing it since the beginning). 

Yes and that's why she ended up in the bottom two but she won the lip sync, honestly Olivia was bombing since a couple of episodes, I'm not defending Kandy tho.

also I felt this acting challenge was so boring and not entertaining at all... it also turned cringey at some point :emma:

and not mad at the queen who left, Symone better win BUT I feel we're getting this narrative where Gottmik turned out to be a 360 queen so my guess it's she's getting the crown 

I actually think this acting challenge was the best we’ve had in seasons. The problems was: the queens can’t act lol. Only worthy performance was Rosé. Symone was acceptable. Mik had some funny moments but the acting was bad. Kandy and Olivia failed hard. My bet is still on Symone and to me she’s the most worthy of the prize.

Concertaholic

I just watched last night’s episode and I’m literally so sick of the Symone edit! Her acting in the challenge was so forgettable yet the judges acted like it was the best thing since sliced bread.

She literally can’t act (when she does it’s the same character everytime), she can’t sew, and the only reason she has good runway looks is cause she has a whole team, including Lizzo’s stylist, that makes her looks for her...

200.gif

JusKeepBreathin

WTF. How is a basic bitch who always has a crooked wig in the top 4? I find myself fast forwarding everytime she speaks. And that bitch threw some dollar store glitter in the air in her robotic lip sync, and she won. Gurl what?:saladga:

I get she was supposed to be this year's under dog. This year's Jiggly Caliente but Jiggly can lip-sync circles around Kandy. She can do tricks splits and death drops with out missing a lyric. 

I'm not watching the finale. I don't even care who wins. I'm ready for season 14.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived