Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ManuelColon
Just now, RAMROD said:

She never get her due. I am not confident she will go to top 5

Me neither, i see her being top 6 maximum and maaaaaybe top 5 if Ru pushes her, but she is well liked by the judges so far.

She's my favorite this season!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Wait, Symone’s runway :giveup: I thought that would’ve secured her a top spot tbh

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Well, just saying. And it is good to know.

handmadecarelessballpython-size_restrict

Omg mama.... it’s so cold in the D... haven’t heard it in like 6 years thank u I gotta listen

AndiGaga
9 minutes ago, Levine said:

Repeat after me: SNATCH.GAME.IS.A.BAD.CHALLENGE.

No

PunkTheFunk
23 minutes ago, Levine said:

Repeat after me: SNATCH.GAME.IS.A.BAD.CHALLENGE.

Why?

AndiGaga

Gottmik is EVERYTHING! I loved her in the beginning, liked her in the last couple episodes but started loving her again since this week

AndiGaga

Can we also talk about how great thag episode was? The Snatch Game was one of the best ever and the dynamic was also great

The outfits were partly incredible (Gottmik, Symone, Rosè) and finally Elliot is gone

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Who are they? Wrong answers only:

EvwrBcTWYAQQUkW.jpg

Jojo Siwa and Madonna 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

Very good Snatch Game!!! I was sad to see Utica flop so hard but she slayed that lipsync tbfh. And I'm glad Eliott is finally gone.  

Symone being safe is just wrong. She had a great snatch game and her look was amazing. She deserved a top spot (but I agree with Gottmik winning). I thought she was better than Rose. 

Kandy... was basically being herself in Snatch Game? It was literally her voice and the way she speaks with a different outfit on :bear: More proof that she should have left last week thx

I'm also tired of the 5 seconds of air time Rose and Denali get while Kandy gets 5 hours of saying baby between every other words. Did they forget to record confessionals for other queens or what? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Levine
51 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Why?

It's stupid, it's pointless. It's never funny, most of the time cringe worthy.

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's stupid, it's pointless. It's never funny, most of the time cringe worthy.

Never funny? It has produced some of the best moments in the whole drag race franchise :bear: 

Thonin Dyn
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

My bet either on Denali or Utica to go next. Especially Denali. Gurl, she got no high placement nor a major challenge win to defend herself.

We are on turning point of the show now, since half of the journey been done. RuPaul and her producers ain't looking to play around anymore, but to see which queens they wanted to put as top 5 and top 3. Denali and Utica definitely got the writings on the wall for them. 

What do you mean ? Denali has been High for the  last two eps

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Luke78619

Wait so the top three last week were the top three this week, the bottom three last week were safe this week, and the safe three last week were the bottom this week :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived