đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna tells fan to "grow up" when they requested a new album

Gimme More

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Rihanna's attitude towards how she deals with music these days is so weird. She or someone working for her puts out some sort of teaser of something to come and then nothing happens, its been happening literally since Anti got released, with reports that she was already back in the studio recording again. We've had claims that it's half mainstream pop and half experimental dancehall for a few years. I distinctly remember an executive saying in December 2018 that her album would be released in 2019. Crazy thinking back now. And she said "music would be coming sooner than you think"...nearly 6 months ago. It's almost like a game for her now to mention music occasionally and then ensure that nothing comes of it. If she doesn't want to make music anymore, she has to let her fans know this in no uncertain terms as it's beyond a joke now how she keeps them hanging. Let's be honest, part of the reason why her make up is such a hit is because she has a lot of fans of her music who bought it out of loyalty. If she can't provide them the ultimate thing they want from her, music, and is rude to them when they inquire when it is into the bargain, she may well miss out on make up sales.

But honestly, are people surprised? Rihanna has been rude to her fans for years. I distinctly remember her saying one of them looked like a goat on Twitter and when a girl posted a photo of herself in a Rihanna inspired look for prom, Rihanna posted a meme of herself wearing it with "fantasy" underneath alongside a photo of the girl with "reality" underneath (and the girl didn't look bad in it at all). It was stuff like this that always made me wonder how she kept so many fans all these years. Coupled with her condascending nature when they ask her where music is, I would have given up on her long ago if I were one of them. She should be very glad that in this very low attention span world that people are still interested in her music after nearly 5 years of no releases because many an artists has been dropped after a much shorter wait.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheDreamking

I wonder if she has waited to long to release music. As her influence can be heard in a lot of songs now. Guess her glow up is RiRi is beauty brand now... 

Bonkers

UPDATE:   Grow Up is a coupon code to get free shipping on select Fenty products

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

chromaticainmyhead

fine if she wants me to grow up then I'll just call her being a make up seller but that won't leave me being interested in her

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

hijadeputa

Some of y’all act like she really did quit music tho and are 100% sure about it. Those are just your speculations and you are free to speculate whatever you want. But why would she really quit music If she released the Partynextdoor collab last year? She might be focused on other projects like makeup and be unnecessary ”rude” to her fans but at the end of the day it’s Rihanna we are talking about. She will release her album when she wants to and yes being a Rihanna fan myself, I can’t wait for that day.

GovernmentHookah

She maybe right but her delivery is a bunch of crap. She should understand who she is and where she came from. If it weren’t for her music career she wouldn’t be in the position that she’s in. My thing is this and it’s pretty simple, if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all. She’s always had a mean streak about her that I never liked. Furthermore, she must be really tired as hell of people asking her about her follow up to “Anti”, BUT AND HOWEVER, she is a musical artist so this line of questioning comes with the territory.

brucee
On 1/2/2021 at 2:52 AM, Smother Em Eh said:

Honestly tho she should be glad people are still into her and haven’t forgotten about her. Artists that take long hiatuses off make the GP forget about them and move on!!

it's not the problem of the artist it's the problem of the public then. If you move on from an artist for ten years hiatus it's that you didn't really loved the artist that much. Also inspiration and creativity can't fit in a schedule. 

It's the business who puts the schedule and the numbers. And also, nobody should dominate spotlight forever.

hello hello baby.

On 1/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, ajmsamuel said:

woaaaaahah imagine gaga doin this 

Rihanna doesn't really have a large fanbase though so it probably won't affect her. She appeals to the GP and as long as her producers give her trendy music, she'll get her streams.

GagaCoop

She’s so rude. She doesn’t deserve fans. And Don’t even tell me that they are annoying asking them info about the album! 

numb the flame

Rih literally responded to someone on IG in I think 2019 saying the album would be released last year. Boo, 2020 came and left and we still don't have R9. 

bryanspears

if she doesn't want to release music anytime soon and doesn't want people to keep asking, then she should just say that

a simple "i'm not interested in dropping anything music related for the time being". problem solved

Archived