Featured Posts

JudasJustDance
2 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

she's stocking up for her drive to times square tonight

:sharon:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she dyed her hair lavender I'm positive it's for some promo / music video. I don't think she would ever dyed her hair for nothing since she loves going blonde

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Hebi said:

If she dyed her hair lavender I'm positive it's for some promo / music video.

maybe for Haus Labs :awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Mother of Puppies

love her glasses <3  lady gaga snl GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Helxig

I loooove this hair colour  :tony:  and her white glasses are cute! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I love when she looks like a cute uni student.

Her mask is ok, but I think it would be more fly to wear this one

lady-gaga-5.jpg

Hun, she's just trying to blend in like a normal person while she gets groceries. She's not trying desperately to get noticed

March34th

it sucks how she cant do normal human things like grocery shopping without having candid photos taken of her. idk how i would handle it if i had her level of fame. i'd be so paranoid to go outside :smh:

Helxig
27 minutes ago, March34th said:

it sucks how she cant do normal human things like grocery shopping without having candid photos taken of her. idk how i would handle it if i had her level of fame. i'd be so paranoid to go outside :smh:

It's funny how it's the same gheys that have anxiety going to the supermarket themselves when they're nobodies, who also rant about how she should be serving looks and years ago said wouldn't be caught dead in flats :ohwell:

like I'm pretty sure none of us would do well under her level of scrutiny. We would all become paranoid, reclusive agoraphobes given half her level of fame

Fresco

Cute. Must be the same color as the valentino ad pic, just outside and a little sunwashed. How wrong is it that I see a long t-shirt and no shorts. :huntyga:

Gaby15
5 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

depends on her mood i guess

sometimes she looks like she prepared for cameras and be recognized , cuz i think if she is not, she will probably just wear her joanne hair buns and a random tshirt or a hat

and i heard a lot of times the celebrities call paparazzi themselves , not sure about her grocery pics tho :huntyga:

I think the picture I saw the other day with Michael was unintentional, this wasn’t. But I can be wrong. :oops:

More interestingly, she was alone. I’ve never seen her alone in the pictures in the last two years.

Archived