• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inactive user

• MotherOfPuppies

• OreoFromAbove

• babs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So much pessimism in the poll.  C'mon, think positively.  Be happy.

I’d like it to go on but the world won’t be anywhere near ready at that point. Gaga won’t postpone to 2022 either, it’s getting cancelled. 

Sadly no. I think it's safe to say it will surely happens in Summer 2022. 

julz

Looking at patterns, she will. We dont know when but i feel that she would want it to happen still. World tour or just US. Online or not. Residency or not. The album shouts stage performanceS. Live or recorded. I am positive that this album's aesthetic will be seen again

• YAAAS 1
lifeasgeorge

I genuinely think it's still possible since it's only 6 dates which is really much more easy to accomplish than if it was a larger tour with more dates to reschedule. I'm keeping my expectations low though!

live and let live
Eulonzo

It all depends on when the pandemic ends/calms down. Vaccines and other things will not make this go away overnight, or even in a few months.

RAMROD

Yes, in our dream at night :fatcat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Quartz

With her stance on masks and being the face for anti-spread efforts? No, this won't happen. Something virtual can be possible but something personal is 90% not gonna happen.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • 2 weeks later...
babs

It will happen, it may just get moved to 2022, though my delulu ass wants to hold on to hope that I will be attending this ish on 2021.

Worst case scenario, I'll take my little monsters package money and book a vegas show.

xoxo Craig

I don't see it happening. I don’t see it being pushed back to next year either... Chromatica is an amazing album, but the era is dead with no signs of being revived. In order for it to be continued the era would need to come back in some way... like a Chromatica part two.

She's more likely to release another album, and then tour that album when the time is right. It will be cancelled this year because Covid-19 is still here. I doubt it will go ahead next year either

End Racism Now