šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Reworked album covers *updated with back cover for ARTPOP*

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I made this quick album cover forĀ The Fame MonsterĀ using the logo from the super deluxe edition. It's very similar to the other album art that I did a few months back.

02the-fame-monster-2.png

Here it is in jewel case mock upĀ with a sticker:

Spoiler

02the-fame-monster-2-jewelcase.png

For ARTPOP, I came up with somethingĀ a little messy,Ā but something different than what I did before. I also kind ofĀ wanted to try to capture the chaotic sounds of the album. It isĀ inspired by some of the collages by Jeff Koons, the original creator and sculptor of the album cover (although mine is a little bit cleaner than his works).

i still kept the Koons statue as the main element of the album art, but I removed the colors of the statue to make it look cleaner and pure.

04artpop-3.png

In jewel case mock upĀ with a sticker:

Spoiler

ARTPOP-3-smaller.png

I also just did a back cover for the ARTPOPĀ one!

04artpop-3-back-cover.png

Both in jewel case mock up:

Spoiler

ARTPOP-3-smaller-front-back.png

Imay try to make more reworkedĀ and reimagined album and single covers, but for now, that's it.Ā :party:

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

i love both of these sm!

the artist formerly known as melancholia

oh my GOD, probably my favorite ARTPOP cover I've ever seen, i genuinely love love love it. so fresh and totally embodies the album

(i also love TFM one, the original is just so good that it's hard for me to prefer anything else, but great job nonetheless!)

anigif_sub-buzz-2825-1539122633-1.gif?do

Ā 

This is the best fan made ARTPOP cover Iā€™ve ever seen. Very aesthetically pleasing and perfectly captures the colorful, wild and creative vibe of the original cover. Most fans usually make pretty and minimalist coversĀ for ARTPOP, completelyĀ missing the point of the original one. YouĀ took the same concept as the originalĀ and made it your own.

warhol killer
2 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Please re-do Chromatica and Born This Way! ā˜ŗļø

I might do them in the future.

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

Archived