Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
13 minutes ago, bionic said:

is the Witcher any good? be honest

Yes. 

The characters are likable and it is set in a medieval fantasy like world like GoT. The game is great too. The timeline is a but atypical bit I think the shirtless Henry cavill scenes while he takes a bath or sleeps with someone is worth it too. Jaskier is also great and the song he sings is catchy.

:trollga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I was working on my 2021 body sis, but I’m back :vegas:

B54-A01-C5-944-C-4-A51-B752-B3-D74831-AA

This looks like Gaga promoting Haus Labs in a few years :enigma:

Agunimon
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Steroids and this could be you 

47 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i honestly think he grew his muscles organically, when he is shirtless you can tell that his body is not crazily ripped, he is actually built like a cake

Just saying but plenty of guys are on steroids and don't actually look like they are. When you run steroids your diet and training need to be incredibly fine tuned.

They yield better results because of anabolic and protein synthesis and recovery, but they are also so much easier to screw up if everything isn't dialed in. That's why in bodybuilding communities it's recommended that you don't start juicing until you're close to your natty limit, which is the limit to what your body can achieve naturally.

I know I went off on this but a lot of people who are unfamiliar like to throw steroids out there as a way of cheating and while it's true that you can gain muscle from just taking steroids, it's not going to be physique-altering like Cavill has achieved. That comes with consistency first and foremost.

A good sign someone is running steroids is capped shoulders and traps because the androgen receptors are strongest there. Vascularity and dryness are another good sign, but mostly for orals.

I do think he ran some test in the past but based on his pictures now, I don't see any signs that could point to steroid usage. 

7 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Jaskier is also great and the song he sings is catchy.

Toss a coin to your Witcher!!  :lolly:

Still waiting for The Blessed Madonna's spin on it...

franminervini
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

This looks like Gaga promoting Haus Labs in a few years :enigma:

LOOOOOOOL :lmao:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, Trenlord said:

Just saying but plenty of guys are on steroids and don't actually look like they are. When you run steroids your diet and training need to be incredibly fine tuned.

They yield better results because of anabolic and protein synthesis and recovery, but they are also so much easier to screw up if everything isn't dialed in. That's why in bodybuilding communities it's recommended that you don't start juicing until you're close to your natty limit, which is the limit to what your body can achieve naturally.

I know I went off on this but a lot of people who are unfamiliar like to throw steroids out there as a way of cheating and while it's true that you can gain muscle from just taking steroids, it's not going to be physique-altering like Cavill has achieved. That comes with consistency first and foremost.

A good sign someone is running steroids is capped shoulders and traps because the androgen receptors are strongest there. Vascularity and dryness are another good sign, but mostly for orals.

I do think he ran some test in the past but based on his pictures now, I don't see any signs that could point to steroid usage. 

woow, that was actually an amazing read, you clearly know a lot. I do remember a interview from Henry saying how he would dehydrate himself for days (or hours) before a scene only for his muscles to really pop because he is simply not that muscular naturally, you might know about this more than us ofc

Archived