💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga deserves to rest during this era

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
6 hours ago, Bolkins said:

Gorg I love your positivity but you’re setting yourself up. There is no way she will just restart the era this year, the entire content would be musty and old by then...we all just have to accept tht the era is DONE. Get ready for Gucci and that train film thts what I say. 

Maybe I am... I dunno.... I guess we will all find out soon enough :ally:

But y´know what? I´m also really ****ing excited about the Gucci film... there will most probably be loads of interviews, red carpets, great looks, behind the scenes and stuff.. so I´m ready for the GUCCI era :huntyga: give it to me

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wind Fly
On 12/31/2020 at 1:51 AM, dimitristhe said:

Greece is kinda a first world country, but that not the case (Yes, I hate my country).

I hope everything will get better with you. The last 2 years of my life I learned that we have to keep going no matter what. We can make it! :pawsup:

Greece is great. 

Wind Fly
On 12/31/2020 at 12:55 AM, dimitristhe said:

My father works non stop for 30 years. A six month rest is a miracle for him, it will never happen. 

It gets on my nerves when fans make exceptions for their idols. They have millions, tons of cars, houses, they can retire from their 30s and I work my ass of for 400 euros. 

Ακριβώς. Έτσι πρέπει. Και η κρίση από πολλές μεριές όλα τα καταστρέφει. Και μιλάμε για τρισεκατομμυριουχους με πολυτέλεια φουλ.

I think the main thing that makes us all feel bad is that we're not being told anything about her condition.
What if she's terribly depressed again? Or maybe she's really just resting? Maybe she's making an album?:bear:
We don't know anything.
Although I do not believe that to make some kind of statement is the problem. Just tell us what you are focusing on and what you are planning, and it will be easier for everyone.
(I still hope that she realized the wretchedness of Chromatica and spat on the worst album of her career:huntyga:)
:bye:

Mother of Puppies

Just found this again... :ally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wyYwmSiEJs

"Chromatica is never ending. I cannot finish it here. It would be like declaring I will never make music or be Lady Gaga again, which would mean I would stop being myself. Chromatica can´t end. It´s how I make sense of things. That´s what you should tell people if they ask you what it is. And for what it´s worth I think we all need that to make sense of things."

See? I´m telling you people; Chromatica is never ending and can´t end. And that we all need that!! The queen herself declared this. :ally: :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived