Gaga deserves to rest during this era

Andrea B

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow
12 hours ago, Ivy said:

Yeah she definitely deserves a rest if that's what she wants. If she wanted to take this time off and pretend that she's not Lady Gaga for a little while it's probably good for her.

Most adults work for way more than 6yrs without a rest tho so it's not unusual, but she does work very hard

Just because corporate greed has conditioned us all into working to death doesn't mean we should encourage Gaga to engage in that behavior if she doesn't have to to keep a roof over her head.

Plus it's been more than 6 years. She hasn't stopped for over a decade.

Y’all are toxic. Let’s put an album era over someone’s mental health. If sis is choosing to work in modern day, that works best for her mental health, and her wallet. All of your constant complaining, dragging, making  a celebrity out to be awful because you didn’t get a 3rd single... is irrelevant. And then to compare her to other artists that are working, ain’t no one forcing you to stan Gaga. Dua is serving all year, but there’s still people dragging her for her dancing when she’s been PUTTING IN THE WORK. Y’all will find anything to drag Gaga about. A new single and video would come out and half of y’all would again drag her for her choice. Just my two cents. ✌️ 

12 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga deserves to be roasted this era

And you deserve to be abandoned by her. Literally if she never talked to us again id be happy knowing that entitled users like will never get the satisfaction of thinking she cares about. I wish we could literally pin this so bobby could show Gaga what her fans have become and she can fully try to never please us again. Literally just book acting gigs just make acoustic guitar music drop it and never talk to us til you have something else. Cos this fanbase is soo over being a “family” or a fanbase its just a bunch of gays who blame their inability to cope with daily life on the person that liberated them in the past. 

literally you and everyone that liked your comment are everything thats wrong with the base and are the reason she “doesnt want to be gaga anymore” congratulations

46 minutes ago, bionic said:

Usually you rest between album eras, not during them

Usually there isnt a global pandemic either that makes traditional album campaigns pointless either. 

Suspiria
31 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

Just because corporate greed has conditioned us all into working to death doesn't mean we should encourage Gaga to engage in that behavior if she doesn't have to to keep a roof over her head.

Plus it's been more than 6 years. She hasn't stopped for over a decade.

I mostly agree with you but come on, she's not been working non stop for a decade. What has she been doing most of this year, last year, 2018 and 2016? She has a LOT more time off than the vast majority of people.

Andrea B
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Usually you rest between album eras, not during them

yeah but its still her career, life and ''era'' so if she wants to rest during an era she can do it.  

+ we're in a pandemic and its the perfect time to rest. 

bionic
15 minutes ago, Jed said:

Usually there isnt a global pandemic either that makes traditional album campaigns pointless either. 

Pregnant Katy Perry managed it. Kylie Minogue (who is no doubt working on a much smaller budget) manadged it. Coldplay managed it, Dua Lipa managed it, Shawn Mendes managed it, Taylor Swift managed it (twice), Miley Cyrus managed it, The 1975 managed it, Chloe x Halle managed it, John Legend managed it, Ellie Goulding managed it, Halsey managed it, The Killers managed it, Ava Max managed it, Alicia Keys managed it, Ariana managed it, to name a few...

buy bionic

bionic
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

yeah but its still her career, life and ''era'' so if she wants to rest during an era she can do it.  

+ we're in a pandemic and its the perfect time to rest. 

Yep, totally fine! If she needs to rest she can rest. I personally can't imagine working on a project for months/years and then right as its released deciding to walk away instead of seeing it through, but I suppose thats a testament to my work ethic :party: 

We don't need to fictionalize justifications for Gaga not promoting her music (but promoting everything else). What is done is done

buy bionic

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Pregnant Katy Perry managed it. Kylie Minogue (who is no doubt working on a much smaller budget) manadged it. Coldplay managed it, Dua Lipa managed it, Shawn Mendes managed it, Taylor Swift managed it (twice), Miley Cyrus managed it, The 1975 managed it, Chloe x Halle managed it, John Legend managed it, Ellie Goulding managed it, Halsey managed it, The Killers managed it, Ava Max managed it, Alicia Keys managed it, Ariana managed it, to name a few...

''a few'' :air: get a life omg 

Andrea B
Just now, bionic said:

We're both on the same website hun. I don't need permission to be here and neither do you. 

k, get a life 

Andrea B
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yep, totally fine! If she needs to rest she can rest. I personally can't imagine working on a project for months/years and then right as its released deciding to walk away instead of seeing it through, but I suppose thats a testament to my work ethic :party: 

We don't need to fictionalize justifications for Gaga not promoting her music (but promoting everything else). What is done is done

monsters are so fake:air: you're obvs bothered by her decisions, so its not ''totally fine''. Her work ethic is amazing, working non-stop for more than 6 years and she does things that most people can't even do proves it.  

Archived