𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
charts

Dua is getting another US T10 hit next week!

Bubblegum Bitch

Dua works hard, so she deserves it! :excited:

  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster7

I still think Physical could smash if it was an official single and sent to radios even if it's been out for a year

Also BL being in the top 10 in 2021 when it was released in 2019 is just what it deserves:firega:

  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

She deserves it! I wish Physical was a BBtop10 hit too!

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aloe

After levitating she should send Hallucinate and it’ll be a sure smash as well

  • Like 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

Justice for Love Again

buy bionic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dulo Peep

and it's not even the remix

she will define this decade. Just like Madonna (or whoever) did with the 90s, Beyoncé with the 00s and Katy / Taylor with 10s 

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
26 minutes ago, Aloe said:

After levitating she should send Hallucinate and it’ll be a sure smash as well

Hallucinate, Dua's best song, was already released as single months ago :selena:

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FentyGa
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

and it's not even the remix

she will define this decade. Just like Madonna (or whoever) did with the 90s, Beyoncé with the 00s and Katy / Taylor with 10s 

madonna was more 80s, mariah defined 90s lol

OP: i love this for her! so far her career could be looked at as a two-hit wonder so i’m glad she’s getting another top 10, and ORGANICALLY at that! no tiktok challenge or anything 

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KEVIN STEVE
1 hour ago, Monster7 said:

I still think Physical could smash if it was an official single and sent to radios even if it's been out for a year

Wasn't it? :huh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Wasn't it? :huh:

Only in Europe 

  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aloe
51 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Hallucinate, Dua's best song, was already released as single months ago :selena:

In the US as a radio single :ally:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anastasios
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

and it's not even the remix

she will define this decade. Just like Madonna (or whoever) did with the 90s, Beyoncé with the 00s and Katy / Taylor with 10s 

 sorry what?

Beyonce as a solo artist was big, but she was more a 10s girl

00 was defined by Britney spears, period

  • Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dulo Peep
1 minute ago, Anastasios said:

 sorry what?

Beyonce as a solo artist was big, but she was more a 10s girl

00 was defined by Britney spears, period

Britney sabotaged her own career in 2004 (if im not mistaken) and came back till 2007 not even being half the icon she was, how is that defining? That's like saying Gaga owned this decaded for having a hit album in 2011 and then coming back again in 2018, it does not add up

Beyoncé was consistent the entire decade from the early years to the end! Kinda like Taylor! 

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anastasios

 

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

Britney sabotaged her own career in 2004 (if im not mistaken) and came back till 2007 not even being half the icon she was, how is that defining? That's like saying Gaga owned this decaded for having a hit album in 2011 and then coming back again in 2018, it does not add up

Beyoncé was consistent the entire decade from the early years to the end! Kinda like Taylor! 

The IMPACT matters, not the sales or sth else. Every girl wanted to be like Britney, every boy wanted her as a girlfriend, all the pop acts after her were pressured to be blond, to dance and so on. Even after her breakdown she was a massive hit and had a strong comeback in 2009.

And you are mistaken, she did not sabotaged her career - you can't call a pregnancy SABOTAGE for example :wtfga: it was a whole other era, paparazzis were crazy and everyone wanted a "Piece of her" :ally:

  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...