Chromatica playing at Bath and Body Works

Lava

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
50 minutes ago, samuelx said:

smh ... chromatica turning into retail shopping music ... 

That's low-key how it subconsciously gets into people's heads and plants the seeds for natural hits. There's no shame in being played in retail stores.

Franch Toast

Always Remember Us This Way was playing in my local Japanese market a few weeks ago. I was singing along (behind my mask) as I shopped. 

She/Her/Hers

thehanyo

I heard Rain on Me and 911 when getting my haircut last week. Loved that I had a mask on and could mouth the words without my barber noticing lmao.

DrKindnessKunt1999

So far the clothing store that I work at played Rain on Me, Free Woman, and 100 Doves. 

At one point it played Hair, Body, Face, too. 

GagaSine

Idk if anyone knows what Winners is but it’s like a discount clothing store where you can find brands for cheaper for a variety of reasons, for example I found leather Gucci sneakers there once that were marked down by $400. Anyway one day I was shocked when I walked in because they were playing Fashion of His Love! I’m always surprised when I hear non singles being played on the radio/in stores.

MadreMonster

I work in retail and Free Woman and Rain On Me play often. It’s a nice escape for me while working :pawsup:

At another store I worked at they played HML (but there was a lot of censorship 😂) and Marry The Night around the time BTW came out. And that was from corporate radio, not a little monster.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

My friend who works at a prison heard Free Woman playing during an execution

Not the "battle for your life" anthem?

Archived