Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Cello

As she deserves. 

But what is this list when Demi is at 7 and Celine Dion at 19 :selena:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

The fact she beat Adele :diane: (I know Gaga's the better singer but the GP is usually so far up Adele's ass)

That is fan voted so lol, just glad to see P!nk and Sia there in the top 10.

Wet Fire

Deserved.

Beyoncé has great technique but lacks the emotive quality. Adele has great emotive quality but lacks the technique. Gaga has both.

The list starts out good but then becomes funny after a while. :selena:

Anderson123

That's such a funny list. The amount of dislikes though. :smh: I just don't understand how it works, did the website post those numbers and people just say if they agree or no? or can they manipulate the positions with their likes/dislikes? because Billie has such a low number of votes but it's still at #13.

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That's such a funny list. The amount of dislikes though. :smh: I just don't understand how it works, did the website post those numbers and people just say if they agree or no? or can they manipulate the positions with their likes/dislikes? because Billie has such a low number of votes but it's still at #13.

Same I don't understand the list. Adele and Beyoncé actually have more up votes than Gaga.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, weed said:

consequence of sound found dead in a ditch

Shook by the soundwaves of her vocal chords

Qy9BeWQ.gif

End Racism Now

Massive Monster

She's got a point

She's an icon

She's a legend

And she is CURRENT

Now come on now 

i'm here grand entrance GIF by Wendy Williams

Kind regards

vyniildisk

actually i do agree on this! she is the best current one, Adele's voice is special but Gaga's range makes the difference

Guillaume Hamon
52 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

It's based on a like/dislike ratio and the better your ratio is the higher you are in the ranking.

You can like and dislike every person from the get-go on this website so in a way it's fair cause it reflects the "full" view of every voter. You don't just push for one you like the most you push for all the ones you like and also can lower certain places if you think they're overrated in the list lol.

To me it really show the actual overall fav' of the pollsters instead of just showing who has the biggest number of persons choosing her.

Archived