Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Aaliyah’s Estate announce they will now have full control over her YouTube

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LaLuna
15 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Please don’t support her music. It is a shame her life was cut short but R. Kelly wrote a lot of her songs and he will be profiting from the music. 

That's true for her first album, not her second and third. I'm fine with not supporting her first album but the rest of her music deserves to be heard.

Better Day
18 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

That's true for her first album, not her second and third. I'm fine with not supporting her first album but the rest of her music deserves to be heard.

I think quite possibly he will get money some how

Together You And I!

Teletubby
53 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

he might have no time to use these money. He is in prison and waiting for his trials in New York and Chicago.
If he will convicted in the New York case, he faces up to 20 years in prison. The federal charges in Chicago have the potential to add decades more in prison, and he is also facing state charges in Chicago of criminal sexual abuse.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chromatican
17 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Sorry but the fact she died way before Instagram was even a thing and still has an Instagram account is disturbing  :wtf:

It is. Especially for artists who died decades ago and/or weren’t alive during Instagram’s inception. It does feel creepy that an estate can control an artists image post-mortem.

Better Day
49 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

he might have no time to use these money. He is in prison and waiting for his trials in New York and Chicago.
If he will convicted in the New York case, he faces up to 20 years in prison. The federal charges in Chicago have the potential to add decades more in prison, and he is also facing state charges in Chicago of criminal sexual abuse.

I never knew this. I don’t really keep up to date with him. Thank you! 

Together You And I!

Wolf Boy
21 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

But it’s still her name and it’s verified so it’s really weird for me, if someone is not aware of her death they might believe she’s alive because she’s active on Instagram :air:

How is it weird? A lot of dead artists still have active merch/social media....

5 hours ago, LaLuna said:

5 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Plus her first album has always been on streaming

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Why would he  get money from albums he had nothing to do with?

Better Day
3 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Why would he  get money from albums he had nothing to do with?

I am not fully researched on this situation but I know they were both married when she was 15 

Together You And I!

Archived