💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga didn’t wish us a Merry Christmas

Lighter

Featured Posts

Just now, Rifek said:

I’m really afraid she’s not okay with her mental health the past few months. 

This year was really horrible cereer-wise for her and I’s sure she’s not that motivated and strong enough to share her personal life with the world. 

If you read this - we are with you Gaga! 

Agreed, this year was really gonna be an incredible year for her and I worry that she's thinking that music isn't for her anymore with things going wrong. Like she said in 2015 when she was thinking of quitting, however we all still love Gaga!

I hope she's ok :kara: I suffer with depression too and it's hard to even want to get out of bed some days so I can't imagine how she's feeling.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Kat
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I’m really afraid she’s not okay with her mental health the past few months. 

This year was really horrible cereer-wise for her and I’m sure she’s not that motivated and strong enough to share her personal life with the world. 

If you read this - we are with you Gaga! 

Reading the 911 post about the message of the song and the video I'd say the opposite! I believe that she is in a much better position now than past years! And how was it a horrible year career wise? Lol :billie: She doesn't have to post something during every major event! She didn't post anything in IG last year too! 

Luke78619

She’s postponed the Merry Christmas tweet for January 31st because Blackpink changed their plans behind the scenes 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SoSourCandy
21 minutes ago, Bloody Josh said:

Agreed, this year was really gonna be an incredible year for her and I worry that she's thinking that music isn't for her anymore with things going wrong.

music isnt her main priority now wbk. i mean she made it clear since 2019 lol

freebit
40 minutes ago, Lighter said:

it’s not a big deal but is this the first time she didn’t greet us ever since her career started?

No, there were meltdowns here when she didn't wish everyone a Merry Christmas back in 2013. (my brain loves to retain useless info :smh:)

42 minutes ago, Lighter said:

it’s not a big deal but is this the first time she didn’t greet us ever since her career started?

I actually don't think she did last year, or 2018 either 

Probably trying to be more "in the moment" and stay off social media on holidays I guess? 

Pennywise

Can we have a meltdown? We haven't had one of those in a while :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

All it would take is reading the site one time on a random day this year to see why she doesn't interact with us anymore. A bunch of petulant children who cant entertain themselves so they take out all their pain on Gaga. We get it, your life is empty and you have nothing going on but thats not Gagas fault you never learned how to pass your time with something besides just her. 

Pennywise

Wait lemme play both sides:

So first of all HOW DARE SHE not say merry Christmas to us?? It CLEARLY means she hates us, and furthermore, she hates America because Christ himself was American and does she hate him?? Like????? 

now for the other one:

Okay so first of all HOW DARE YOU QUESTION LITERALLY ANYTHING about her. Shut up, like, she doesn't owe you anything? She's the queen of Christmas is that not enough for you???? How ungrateful. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

39 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

music isnt her main priority now wbk. i mean she made it clear since 2019 lol

Nothing wrong with that, I don't blame her for following her dreams :) 

Archived