Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New ROM Remix!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Is it good cuz I don’t have apple music

I don't have Apple Music however @L E O told me that the first half of the song is remixed and it's quite short because it's a mixed playlist. I'm waiting for someone to rip it and upload it to YouTube like they did with the SL remixes from Gaga Radio. 

Aga Gydal

This is a weird one.. only Gaga’s verse is  technically remixed but the rest is the same. I’m guessing that’s what “mixed” means, lol 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I don't have Apple Music however @L E O told me that the first half of the song is remixed and it's quite short because it's a mixed playlist. I'm waiting for someone to rip it and upload it to YouTube like they did with the SL remixes from Gaga Radio. 

Ohh too bad I love zedd’s production like his hard electro songs :messga:

numb the flame
Just now, Aga Gydal said:

This is a weird one.. only Gaga’s verse is  technically remixed but the rest is the same. I’m guessing that’s what “mixed” means, lol 

The mixed part is there because it's apart of a mixed playlist like the Gaga Radio DJ mixes were. I don't think we have the full Zedd remix from his playlist. 

Sneaky Oliver

See you gays few years from now when she releases Babylon Remix (By Demand) :enigma:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Andreu
16 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The mixed part is there because it's apart of a mixed playlist like the Gaga Radio DJ mixes were. I don't think we have the full Zedd remix from his playlist. 

16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ohh too bad I love zedd’s production like his hard electro songs :messga:

17 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

I don't think it's actually a remix (I couldn't hear the full thing) but judging from the preview, the first half of the song is the acapella on top of the beat of the previous pop smoke song, and then the second half is the original track.

Archived