💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Ed Sheeran debuts at #42 on Spotify

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

robbiemalik

He said this was a one off song, he really doesn’t have to make any more music since his last tour had 14 legs and made over 700 million  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Single or no. Hes been out of the public eye for a while. This was supposed to be his comeback song. Kinda underperformed tbh. I dont hate him btw just the overhypeness is a turn off.

He literally released an album last year girl what do you mean he’s been out of the public eye for a while 

bionic
57 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

he must be fuming, he is so cocky

I used to like him until I learned how into analyzing the charts he is and that he studies how to manipulate them

buy bionic

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I used to like him until I learned how into analyzing the charts he is and that he studies how to manipulate them

lmaoo remember how annoying and lame Katy Perry was about charts? Whinning and crying? 

bionic
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

lmaoo remember how annoying and lame Katy Perry was about charts? Whinning and crying? 

The same could be said about most stars including Gaga :laughga:

buy bionic

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

a lot of stars obviously care about charts but Katy and this dude are in another level! Gaga literally tweeted "music not the bling" and i really think she doesn't give a phucc about charts! She is on league of her own

bionic
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

a lot of stars obviously care about charts but Katy and this dude are in another level! Gaga literally tweeted "music not the bling" and i really think she doesn't give a phucc about charts! She is on league of her own

I think Katy has been humbled after 3 flop eras so hopefully Edward will have his turn

buy bionic

9 minutes ago, bionic said:

When has Gaga ever cried about not reaching #1? :laughga:

Chromatography
30 minutes ago, bionic said:

wtf seriously? is this real?

bionic
18 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

pretty sure it's legit. 

22 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

wtf seriously? is this real?

Taylor Swift has spoken about it in a few interviews. He was mad that she "let" their various collabs flop

buy bionic

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, Smithy said:

He literally released an album last year girl what do you mean he’s been out of the public eye for a while 

Hes been out for a whole year. :laughga: thts actually a lot considering how he was literally everywhere:madge:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived