Anyone in the US find them in stores yet? :enigma:

Yes! at a 7/11 

I'm just waiting for the bigger packages to end up at stores tbh

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Do they atleast have the chromatica logos on them

Nope! Just the regular black and white cookies with the oreo logo.

They missed out a chance. The Oreo x Supreme campaign was way nicer

A13-C4-FFE-0-BCF-4206-8296-7-AC476834770

11 minutes ago, MGermany said:

Nope! Just the regular black and white cookies with the oreo logo.

They missed out a chance. The Oreo x Supreme campaign was way nicer

A13-C4-FFE-0-BCF-4206-8296-7-AC476834770

Wow thats so lame

MeetinDaShadow
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

It was supposed to go along with album promo most likely, as just an extra thing. Oreo is an iconic brand and with the Chromatica designs on them in the US it just seems like a fun way to advertise the album

But wouldn't that have made sense back when the album was released in May, or some month leading up to it. The ship has sailed so to speak. At this stage in the game it just seems a bit odd seeing as there is no other promo or word from her to go along with said advertisement.

As someone pointed out, with low album sales, and no tour in the foreseeable future, there had to be a way to make more money. Other than the make up that is.

57 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

But wouldn't that have made sense back when the album was released in May, or some month leading up to it. The ship has sailed so to speak. At this stage in the game it just seems a bit odd seeing as there is no other promo or word from her to go along with said advertisement.

As someone pointed out, with low album sales, and no tour in the foreseeable future, there had to be a way to make more money. Other than the make up that is.

Yeah it would seem less odd if she was doing other promo, or a new single was out. I thought at least a commercial would be out by now :selena:

But we can only guess what the original plan was. Maybe the Oreo campaign was supposed to be during last summer and was delayed with everything else. Idk why they would pick to do it now, but maybe there was some kind of time limit in the contracts or something

2 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Anyone found in Australia ?  :derpga: @sarahb

Australia aren't getting them at all. I've posted it before how I emailed the distributor and they emailed back saying Oz aren't getting them. :rip:

Linus Gaga
6 minutes ago, Blake said:

Australia aren't getting them at all. I've posted it before how I emailed the distributor and they emailed back saying Oz aren't getting them. :rip:

how come Europe got it and not AU :mark: still hope to see it available somewhere 

Hit me a message and say hi !

4 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

Yes! at a 7/11 

I'm just waiting for the bigger packages to end up at stores tbh

Ahh!  I went to 7-11 earlier but no luck.  I’ll check again next week!  

Linus Gaga
12 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Do we ever get stuff like this? :flop:

I hope.... :bear: and this is my first gaga era while i stay in Australia, but she didnt come at all.

imagine if this is born this way era :messga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived