💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry - Not the end of the world MV tomorrow

Hey Boy

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser
38 minutes ago, eunino said:

The way the Katy Perry insider were so right about it and we are still struggling with SC threads for a month now. :derpga:

Katy insiders: There will be a Music Video for Not the end of the world, there will be blue people and Katy will wear a blue wig. 

Gaga insiders: Gaga might have recorded a visual for what may or may not be a music video for a song or maybe something to do with cookies? Anyways, it's coming soon... or maybe not. Also: qxsk kkl. 

ThisGuyTony
1 hour ago, eunino said:

The way the Katy Perry insider were so right about it and we are still struggling with SC threads for a month now. :derpga:

Exactly. :rip:

Insiders for other artists post exactly what they’re gonna release. Gaga insiders post riddles. :rip: 

Awakened M

Best song on Smile :bradley:

I'm so excited!:excited:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

IllusionLover
4 hours ago, Aloe said:

If Katy can do this after giving birth with motherhood as the priority then u know the lack of videos from Ga is intentional :billie:

I think this video was shot before her pregnancy and decided to release it on December 21 in purpose bc that's known as The end of the world day because of what happened in 2012. Still I agree tho

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived