Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Blow Job For the Monster Pitt

jhonyguy04

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I guess some people who got the GOVERNMENT HOOKER PACKAGE want the moster pit...... :hor:

Inb4 2 Security Gaurds sent by HAUS say: "They say fine, but you better hurry! Show starts in 10 mins and you gotta do ALL the dudes or no monster pit for you 2!" :omfgaga:

Then Gaga comes in..."Hey what about me?" :ohwell:

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Now I have to think of this episode from American Dad, where Francine wants to get backstage and shows everyone her boobs and vag to enter :dies:

A Dame for Him

I guess some people who got the GOVERNMENT HOOKER PACKAGE want the moster pit...... :hor:

Inb4 2 Security Gaurds sent by HAUS say: "They say fine, but you better hurry! Show starts in 10 mins and you gotta do ALL the dudes or no monster pit for you 2!" :omfgaga:

Then Gaga comes in..."Hey what about me?" :ohwell:

:dies:

TimisaMonster

:dies:

I know haaaah! :awesome:

Inb4 peoople on this site say they would give THEM blowjobs! :fail: If this is what they'd do to get into the monster pit, what would they do actually MEET Gaga? I don't even wanna know..... :eww:

TimisaMonster

I'd pass on those 2.

Right? Haus could do soooooo much better than those two! :nails: Plus aren't they all eachothers boyfriends? Mark and Jeremy are....they all ready have someone for THAT..... :teehee:

Now I have to think of this episode from American Dad, where Francine wants to get backstage and shows everyone her boobs and vag to enter :dies:

Plus, it wasn't her first time doing that and she worked her goodies, went lesbo, and showed her vagina just to get her husband backstage! She's such a good wife to Stan and he doesn't see that at times!

Archived