💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Donatella“ had a music video

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wouldn’t traces of this have been in the document leak from earlier this year though?

Maybe she filmed it with her own money idk:bear:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, PropaGaga said:

Not this :toofunny:

I think this is probably BS. I dug around and found an article from December 2013 that said he had been cast in the music video, but that was long before the artRave tour.

https://www.diariolasamericas.com/mario-ermito-el-gladiador-lady-gaga-n2898838

it's on his site but the screen grab is obviously fake

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wouldn’t traces of this have been in the document leak from earlier this year though?

This 1000x. It would have appeared on her documents. Case closed

2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

it's on the models website but the screen grab is v sus

I mean, it’s sus but if it’s unreleased they wouldn’t have a screen grab to use. I’m not trying to say this is news to believe but just that the screen grab bit could be nothing for very normal reasons.

makes me think about sexxx dreams ft. rihanna :reductive:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

7 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Maybe she filmed it with her own money idk:bear:

Regardless of who payed for it, there are still hundreds of contracts that go into such a high profile shoot like this

It wasn’t Interscope’s files on Gaga that leaked, they were her own personal files (the invoice for the gold wheelchair was there for example). Imo contracts for a shoot like this would have to be there

who will love me when the night is over

11 minutes ago, Jose P said:

This 1000x. It would have appeared on her documents. Case closed

The Gaga X Troy split didn't appear anywhere in the docs, neither did the DWUW video so not everything is there

27monster27
21 minutes ago, Spock said:

Not a single thing about ARTPOP Act II or the Kendrick collabs was mentioned in the leaked documents (and one of the kendrick collabs in particular was VERY close to happening), so it just could have been something that didn't leak.

he/him/his

PropaGaga

I found another page that says the shoot happened in 2012, which seems more plausible. It doesn't mention the song, though. Terry Richardson was with Gaga and Donatella in Milan for the Born This Way Ball, not artRave as supposedly originally stated. So chances are (if any video actually exists) it's something Gaga shot for fun along the lines of the "Cake" video/part of the scrapped documentary.

MILAN-ITALY-OCTOBER-01-L-R-Donatella-Ver.

Guest Messy vers

The only proper list of single in order:

1. Applause

2. Aura 

3. Venus 

4. Sex dream ft Rihanna

5. Gypsy 

But gaga is not ready to discuss about it 😂

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

I found another page that says the shoot happened in 2012, which seems more plausible. It doesn't mention the song, though. Terry Richardson was with Gaga and Donatella in Milan for the Born This Way Ball, not artRave as supposedly originally stated. So chances are (if any video actually exists) it's something Gaga shot for fun along the lines of the "Cake" video/part of the scrapped documentary.

MILAN-ITALY-OCTOBER-01-L-R-Donatella-Ver.

I was also hinking it could've been a video "for fun", but then again why would they hire at least one model for it? So I think maybe they did record a video with the song Donatella but perhaps it was for some promo campaign for Versace that wound up being canceled for whatever reason, instead of a proper MV. 

• Admin changed the title to “Donatella“ had a music video

Archived