Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is it safe to say TOUR WONT HAPPEN IN 2021?

noa234

Featured Posts

Only time will tell. 

But it is promising having a vaccine becoming available and the US probably shutting down once Biden is president which will help slow/stop the spread. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose Alberto

I don't care if the tour is delayed, as long as during 2021 she gives us more music videos and of course performances!! 

Mindblown

The vaccine is going to probably take more than half of 2021 for everyone to get. I don't see a tour happening and I wouldn’t attend that.

WhiteWitch

I think we should all assume 2021 plans won’t be going any better than 2020, and allow ourselves to be pleasantly surprised rather than cling to hope and continue to be disappointed. 

foodandmusiclover

In my opinion she should cancel this tour. Why? Cause it isn't safe until everyone got the vaccine. 

I see ads from many artists or festivals and the only thing I can say is.... that people are unbelieveable ignorant and stupid to buy tickets right now. It is not safe!!! Not for us and not for the artists. 

You all say the album is so visual she has to tour...

She got the chance to do it like Kylie, Dua, Melanie Martinez and pull a great, big livestream show. Thats actually 'visual'. Or an open air car concert. There are plenty, plenty opportunities!!!!!!! She could had easily made all this **** this year. But she didnt want to... I dont understand it. And I dont know why she is promoting anything than her own album. But we should not care... cause she doesn't care at all this time.

Some weeks ago I was positive about the tour happening in 2021 due to the vaccine but it will take many months for most people to get it... so maybe it wont happen.

It is sad because I have tickets for Paris, I love chromatica and I really want to attend a tour FOR THIS ALBUM.

mister max

If she cancels the tour, i hope she holds an online concert at least...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Helxig

Isn't she also filming a movie or two next year? I just don't understand how those rescheduled dates were even going to work around all of that in the first place?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

55 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Isn't she also filming a movie or two next year? I just don't understand how those rescheduled dates were even going to work around all of that in the first place?

The first one is probably already done, and second one will film in March. ASIB took only 42 days to shoot, and she was the lead, here she's not, so it'll probably even quicker! 

(Not saying that the tour will happen, but if Corona wasn't a thing, the movies wouldn't be a problem)

• 2 weeks later...
Mother of Puppies
On 12/25/2020 at 12:00 PM, L E O said:

The first one is probably already done, and second one will film in March. ASIB took only 42 days to shoot, and she was the lead, here she's not, so it'll probably even quicker! 

(Not saying that the tour will happen, but if Corona wasn't a thing, the movies wouldn't be a problem)

you mean that "train film" with Brad Pitt right? She only has a small role if I remember right... and you think this has already been filmed? I wonder when, since she has had very "exotic" hair colors last year... pink, turquoise and now lavender.... :triggered:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

8 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

you mean that "train film" with Brad Pitt right? She only has a small role if I remember right... and you think this has already been filmed? I wonder when, since she has had very "exotic" hair colors last year... pink, turquoise and now lavender.... :triggered:

Yes, Bullet Train. She shooting started two months ago, it's most definitively very close to be over by now! As for the hair, she's playing one assassin in a Tokyo train, depending the vibe of the film, she could easily have weird color! And even if not, it's not like Lady Gaga never wore a wig before :laughga:

Archived