💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is it safe to say TOUR WONT HAPPEN IN 2021?

noa234

Featured Posts

Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

can’t read it cause it’s all in a different language lol. 

**** I didn't even notice :deadbanana:

Bilingual problems :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they should definitely wait until April to decide to cancel or go ahead. I’m optimistic that most of the public will be vaccinated and rapid testing will be an option for concerts to start back up in the summer. From Live Nation’s statement a couple of weeks ago, it seems like that’s in place to happen. They’ve also been testing this method in Barcelona and as far as I know, it went well?

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, lg5 said:

I think they should definitely wait until April to decide to cancel or go ahead. I’m optimistic that most of the public will be vaccinated and rapid testing will be an option for concerts to start back up in the summer. From Live Nation’s statement a couple of weeks ago, it seems like that’s in place to happen. They’ve also been testing this method in Barcelona and as far as I know, it went well?

THIS

There is so much to come until July we simply don‘t know the situation until then. April is a good month to make a better prediction 

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

GagaSine

It will be canceled/postponed I think, because all the artists I know of who moved their tours to 2021 have since cancelled them.

59 minutes ago, lg5 said:

You gave me a little bit of hope for the chromatica ball thank you

Ludwig Beethoven

Probably not.  But that’s okay!  It would be cool if she made a visual experience released digitally 

Music is a higher revelation than philosophy.

BillieGOAT

There’s 8 months until my date so hopefully this vaccine can get rolled tf out so people can get back to normal and I can MOSH at my show :firega:

MessyTop

Pretty sure is gonna get cancelled. She ain’t putting up a new show just for a few days that “might” happen. The US is still a mess, so many people are scared of the vaccine, I don’t see the government letting people go to concerts in the summer. Cities like NYC are planning on getting the “every day people” vaccine ready by June- July plus Dr, Fauci said, social distancing and masks till fall 2021

2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Pretty sure is gonna get cancelled. She ain’t putting up a new show just for a few days that “might” happen. The US is still a mess, so many people are scared of the vaccine, I don’t see the government letting people go to concerts in the summer. Cities like NYC are planning on getting the “every day people” vaccine ready by June- July plus Dr, Fauci said, social distancing and masks till fall 2021

This!!

Moonlight on Water

If her team hasn't taken their chance to promote the album and make music videos, you can guarantee the tour won't happen.

she/her

1 minute ago, Cookies said:

If her team hasn't taken their chance to promote the album and make music videos, you can guarantee the tour won't happen.

The tour is still far away so who knows?

Moonlight on Water
Just now, Suuus said:

The tour is still far away so who knows?

No one period of a lack of promo is greater than another in Chromatica

:enigma:

she/her

Archived