Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Maren Morris cancels her tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
5 minutes ago, Ludwig Beethoven said:

Right she can’t just decided “all right I’ve made all the money I need for the rest of my life now , I don’t need to make anymore money” like wtf 

She could if she stayed in a more simple lifestyle. Maybe have just 1 mansion with a few workers to help her and the expenses would be lower

When ppl get rich tho they get accustomed to a certain lifestyle and paying the costs becomes expensive. That's why if I got rich I'd try really hard not to get accustomed to having a bunch of properties or private jets etc cuz then it's stress to keep paying for them if suddenly u have less income

That being said, Gaga ended up going the route of more properties and stuff to pay for like most rich people. Now that she put herself in that position she has 2 choices, either find ways to make more money, or she has to start selling assets and a lot of them probably at a loss

It's not surprising she has expanded into business to increase her revenue especially now in pandemic

Also given her age it's probably not a bad idea either. She's getting into an age where pop star success tends to start wayning

As a famous person u still need a few million annually to be sustainable tho even if u don't go overboard with lifestyle. Your going to need body guards, your going to want a big house because your game will force you to spend a lot of time indoors as going out is not easy

Gaga like most rich ppl put herself in a position where she needs more income than truly necessary. That being said she would never get by on a $200,000 income either. When ur super famous ur forced into situations where you need more

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Ludwig Beethoven said:

Who are you to say whether someone or not needs more money?  What are you her financial advisor ? Do you know how much she spends a year and how much she needs to make a year in order to do the things she does and pay the people she needs to pay for the jobs she’s created for people around her ???? Who do u think u r 

i’m against hoarding wealth, that’s all lol

obviously she needs a job to keep up her lifestyle, but essentially gentrifying a market filled with small businesses that have been doing this for years for the sake of a quick dollar is just wrong

Ludwig Beethoven
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

i’m against hoarding wealth, that’s all lol

obviously she needs a job to keep up her lifestyle, but essentially gentrifying a market filled with small businesses that have been doing this for years for the sake of a quick dollar is just wrong

I don’t think it’s just for a quick dollar .  Haus labs probably brought in more money than chromatica album .  How is a musician suppose to make money ? They have to get creative and sell a tangible product people will buy.  especially since she can’t tour

Music is a higher revelation than philosophy.

Archived