đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unboxing: Chromatica Super Deluxe Box Set

COOOK

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Its a great set and seems like good quality, but for the price it should have included a picture disk or something :S 

CatelynnMarie

This box set pisses me off. I really can’t believe they put this out for the price. I don’t think I’ll ever get over that. It’s a nice box set, but what is included, it just is such a scam and a massive letdown. So disappointing this era with what they could have done with the physical versions with the visuals we got 

MessyTop

What a waste of a box set. Nothing special or cool New wanted picture discs, gate fold vinyl anything but that. 

CyanLights
24 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

how much was this? I was expecting something like beyonce's book how to make lemonade or the coachella one

ÂŁ55.00

Joaco95
12 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

ÂŁ55.00

okay, beyonce's book was $300 but included the vynil and the books was 600-page long

NewYorkCity
17 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

okay, beyonce's book was $300 but included the vynil and the books was 600-page long

still overpriced. Gaga's BTW vinyl box set was 150 and it included 9 picture discs in an amazing box (limited edition of course). 

Even the C2C was more worthy than this tbh. 

Joaco95
10 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

still overpriced. Gaga's BTW vinyl box set was 150 and it included 9 picture discs in an amazing box (limited edition of course). 

Even the C2C was more worthy than this tbh. 

well, I guess. is just the og booklet on a bigger page and hard cover. I know hard cover books are more expensive but lols 

Archived