Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

sampool

Of course she did, anyone with the slightest common sense could tell, LG6 has been a nonevent throughout the whole era. They’re really incomparable, Dua is much better. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, SoSourCandy said:

oh please. FN wouldnt even rated 62 on metacritic if it was released in 2011-2013. 

Stay bitter love :heart: 

Regina George
50 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

Tbh I don’t even know who dula lipa is...if you showed me pics of her and two other new generic pop stars, I wouldn’t be able to tell you who is who. 

And that’s embarrassing love.. 

DelusionalGaga

Future Nostalgia is my favorite album of the year and I agree with the article mostly but why the need to mention Gaga and Kylie? What she did was very different from what the other two are doing. Chromatica is definitely not disco inspired pop, so where's even the comparison? 

Regina George
56 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And this is the result of promo, not which is better. If Gaga promoted and gave all the things she had planned, Chromatica's position would be higher than that. Still, Chromatica had a far bigger impact and reached number one... 

Chromatica had no impact. I honestly don’t know why do y’all make such nonsense statements. Ask ANYONE who’s not in stan word about Chromatica and they’ll literally ask you what it is.

Not many people are so relevant that they are used as a reference.   Gaga is one.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MadreMonster

I love FN and she’s done incredible things with the era considering all that happened this year BUT we will see what happens with her next album. I’m hoping it only gets better!

MadreMonster
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Chromatica had no impact. I honestly don’t know why do y’all make such nonsense statements. Ask ANYONE who’s not in stan word about Chromatica and they’ll literally ask you what it is.

I think the only impact Chromatica had was on her fans and casual Gaga fans. It solidified her discography even more but yeah, it didn’t really reach to the mainstream except for Rain On Me.

SoSourCandy
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

You do nothing on this forum except for spreading hate calling people’s threads stupid and dragging everyone who’s not Gaga herself so I’m not surprised by this ridiculous opinion. 

just say u cant handle truth and leave plssssssssssssss. 

remixing your remixed song and shooting 3 music videos + desperately payola it to death on radio & spotify formats wont make her last long. 

and im not hating on everyone whos not gaga. 

i just dont like desperate artists who tryna make their songs&albums look successful with FRAUD tactics incld. 0.39 chanteuse taylor swift. 

take the L and move on :huntyga:

im happy all Gaga’s #1s went #1 while being sold for FULL PRICE and without REMIXES.

We love organic legend. 

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This isn't accurate at all. Rain On Me had so much impact this year, along with the album. People were recreating the choreography on TikTok and it was a viral moment. Most of my friends who aren't in the stan world were sharing memes from Chromatica era and I saw many of them playing songs on their Instagram stories. 

End Racism Now

Regina George
2 hours ago, swakby said:

Future nostalgia is the most overrated album I’ve heard in decades. 

Not sure if that’s allowed but I will post my review of the album in case someone is interested in a different perspective:

https://themmblog.com/future-nostalgia-album-review/

How is it overrated when it’s not even THAT popular or THAT successful. Just because people who heard it like it doesn’t mean something is overrated. Also your review is highly biased and not objective at all which is kinda embarrassing if you’re planning to work in journalism. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This isn't accurate at all. Rain On Me had so much impact this year, along with the album. People were recreating the choreography on TikTok and it was a viral moment. Most of my friends who aren't in the stan world were sharing memes from Chromatica era and I saw many of them playing songs on their Instagram stories. 

Lmao what? 

Dua is all over TikTok :billie: 

Rain On Me is not bigger than DSN, BMH and Levitating 

SoSourCandy
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

chromatica no impact sold 810k and FN with impact sold 850k 

:huntyga: 

this alone screams how made up and fraud Dua’s success narrative. 

her song was #1 on pop radio while being around 70s on spotify 

:rip:

HookerDotGov

Future Nostalgia is a great album, but it's not a perfected form of anything Gaga or Kylie has done (and both had strong albums this year). What even?

Archived