Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

You said Gaga made disco before Dua. I’m still waiting for you to answer me that!

Dua out-Gaga Gaga this year and that’s the truth! That is not Dua’s fault or anyone but Gaga’s cause she didn’t do anything this year and gave up so easily on her album.

And who cares what Taylor Swift says, she’s not 35 herself yet the hell :laughga:

Just because her album is going better doesn't mean she out-Gaga'ed Gaga?

In what sense did she embody Gaga more than Lady Gaga this year LMAO?!

Where is the fashion. The theatrics. The range. The cultural reset videos. The shock value?  

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seanpfarmer

Y’all, I’m ****in tired.

Your behaviour’s displayed in the relentless slinging of insults, numbers and chart positions back and forth is awful.

Two female artists CAN and WILL exist with side by side success in the industry. Your bullying of one another and petty cat calls is honestly the reason Gaga doesn’t give you all what you want anymore. 

And before anyone comes at me with the “we’re allowed to air opinions and discussions” line - I suggest you scroll the full 18 pages of this **** show before you quip back. 🥲

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Where is the fashion. The theatrics. The range. The cultural reset videos. The shock value?  

Exactly, Gaga has a very distinctive style as an artist. Literally the only similarity between them is that they both made dance music. The only peers doing better than Gaga is Taylor and Adele, I have no idea why people always want to compare new girls to Gaga, it makes no sense. I wonder how they’ll react when Dua is on her 6th album and is being compared to someone several years younger than her?

PopMusicForever
4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I never said Gaga made disco before Dua...? 

Dua didn’t Out-Gaga Gaga :rip: Her album only got more streams and sold more units, that doesn’t have anything to do with Gaga.

I’m sure Taylor Swift knows more about the music industry than any of us, so I wouldn’t discredit her.

Ummm you said so lol unless you edit your comment by now! She out Gaga Gaga streaming-quality-dedication wise and that’s on period 💅 

But still she’s not 35 so that’s irrelevant, she’s more famous now that she is 30-31 than she was 25-26 so age is irrelevant in this case

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, PopMusicForever said:

Ummm you said so lol unless you edit your comment by now! She out Gaga Gaga streaming-quality-dedication wise and that’s on period 💅 

But still she’s not 35 so that’s irrelevant, she’s more famous now that she is 30-31 than she was 25-26 so age is irrelevant in this case

Her album got more streams, how does that mean she Out-Gaga’d Gaga? :lmao: It literally only means the album was more successful. What are you even getting at. :rip: 

She doesn’t have to be 35 to know how the industry works, why are you being dense?

PopMusicForever
7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You guys are just so annoying! I’m talking about 2020 I’m not talking about 2010 or 2011 so my argument is valid. Dua is doing way better than any pop singer currently and it’s her DEVOTION TO HER VISION, where Gaga simply just gave up after the pandemic of let’s say before the pandemic honestly 

Justin Drew Bieber

You guys are just so annoying! I’m talking about 2020 I’m not talking about 2010 or 2011 so my argument is valid. Dua is doing way better than any pop singer currently and it’s her DEVOTION TO HER VISION, where Gaga simply just gave up after the pandemic of let’s say before the pandemic honestly 

We aren’t annoying, we’re just trying to get you to UNDERSTAND. For Dua to have Out-Gaga’d Gaga she would have to have done similar things to what Gaga did/does. She just had an album with more streams, because she worked for it, but in no way is she comparable to what Gaga has done in her career and is still doing.

PopMusicForever
3 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Her album got more streams, how does that mean she Out-Gaga’d Gaga? :lmao: It literally only means the album was more successful. What are you even getting at. :rip: 

She doesn’t have to be 35 to know how the industry works, why are you being dense?

I said STREAMING, DEDICATION and QUALITY wise Dua outdid Gaga. 
The music industry works differently for everyone 🙄

Learn how to read what I say next time

vyniildisk
23 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

are you actually....

you're not serious....

you think being able to promote an album is cultural impact.... chile the delusion 

Gaga literally changed all of fashion. red carpet impact out the door. the music video industry. the art of live performance. 

I'm sorry but her one night virtual concert that her label spent millions on bc she's hot rn was not in fact a cultural reset luv :billie: 

since when promoting from a fashion perspective is more important than promoting in the middle of a global pandemic were culture and entertaiment as we know it  it's gone forever! Now THIS times are a LITERAL CULTURE RESET. Don't embarrass yourself any further please. 

PopMusicForever
13 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Anyways when did Gaga do disco? :laughga:

Justin Drew Bieber

I said STREAMING, DEDICATION and QUALITY wise Dua outdid Gaga. 
The music industry works differently for everyone 🙄

Learn how to read what I say next time

Quality-wise is an opinion, comparing Dua to Gaga is a very silly thing to do, that’s factual. I don’t know what you’re trying to get at.

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

since when promoting from a fashion perspective is more important than promoting in the middle of a global pandemic were culture and entertaiment as we know it  it's gone forever! Now THIS times are a LITERAL CULTURE RESET. Don't embarrass yourself any further please. 

Dulo, you’re the same person who has been going around saying things like Dua being the next Michael Jackson, and I’m sure you weren’t being ironic. :rip:

PopMusicForever
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

We aren’t annoying, we’re just trying to get you to UNDERSTAND. For Dua to have Out-Gaga’d Gaga she would have to have done similar things to what Gaga did/does. She just had an album with more streams, because she worked for it, but in no way is she comparable to what Gaga has done in her career and is still doing.

No one is talking about Gaga in her early career why it’s so hard to understand.

I AM TALKING ABOUT 2020

Dua outdid Gaga and every other pop singer and it’s not just the streams 😒 

Where is LG7
12 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Not clicking on these articles because clicks are what they vie for. 

agree, it should be women empowerment and not the clicks

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

This is hilarious 

Archived