wcbl is better than half of chromatica

vinster13

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sofianer
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

Search "we could be lovers" on twitter and the top video will show most of the song, at the end of the thread there will be a download link that will have the full song without the artifacting from twitter's compression methods (aka better quality). 

Thank youu!

KURUSHITOVSKA

You're comparing an unfinished demo with a whole released album. Wth

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

RAMROD

It's a great song, but nah! @vinster13 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LilyLark
31 minutes ago, Papaolo said:

Great verse and pre-chorus. Banal chorus and unpolished transitions

Yeah, it sounds very rough and incomplete...but I love the pre-chorus & the verse.

CubbyGaga
3 hours ago, Jill said:

You all were saying this exact same thing when SL leaked (omg this is the best gaga has done since BR!! omg why isn't this released!!!) to then trash it to death once it was officially released. It's the same story always so I won't even bother.

PERIOD.  

Regina George
4 hours ago, Jill said:

You all were saying this exact same thing when SL leaked (omg this is the best gaga has done since BR!! omg why isn't this released!!!) to then trash it to death once it was officially released. It's the same story always so I won't even bother.

I agree with people on here being too contradicting BUT no one said anything like that about that snippet. Everyone basically thought it was BTW Fashion Of His Love kind of filler and no one liked it’s original lyrics.. I was one of like 2 people that said it’s clearly new Bloodpop production. 

OT song has potential, verses are great but the chorus is not it. I like the dark vibes. 

Archived