💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

The real meaning of Rain On Me

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

First of all, I‘d like to mention that I‘ve fallen in love with Rain On Me at the very first listen. Today while listening to Rain On I‘ve realized how important its message is, especially during a year like this. Gaga and Ariana sing „I‘d rather be dry but at least I‘m alive“ and when you think about it these lyrics ...they are so much deeper than they seem at the first listen. Rain On Me is not only a smash dance hit, but also an anthem to celebrate and be grateful for what you actually have rather than chasing the ideal situation. The lyrics of Rain On Me are much deeper than most people think, and if you think about them, they really put the song on another level.

Long story short, Rain On Me is an anthem, not only for the gays, but for everyone who suffered during this challenging year and still manages to see the light at the end of the tunnel! 

idk if these lines make sense, but they just crossed my mind and i wanted to share them with you! :hug:

Bonkers

I think it's also about drinking and addiction.  Dry is a term used for sober.  As per dope, she ****ed up again, but now Rain on Me "at least I'm alive".  Rain rain (pour another)

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

A Very Gaga Holida
6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I think it's also about drinking and addiction.  Dry is a term used for sober.  As per dope, she ****ed up again, but now Rain on Me "at least I'm alive".

Yes, Gaga has confirmed it

RAMROD

Well, it is good that you can find it as a song that encourages you to rise above your struggles. 

However, to be specific, Gaga wrote and recorded the song before pandemic happens. And have been explaining what kt actually inspired her to write that song.

Still, don't make this stop you to take ROM as your anthem regardless.

a0d93916ff4723fafe23dfecb379eb84fb75a808

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MadreMonster

For me the rain represents trauma and anxiety. Even though it would be great to be without those things, she is at least still alive. And Rain On Me is essentially radical acceptance of her pain - she’s no longer going to hide from it.

Archived