💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Expected Grammy Performers (Dua Lipa, Harry Styles, Beyoncé)

Stef

Featured Posts

The well liked and well connected Winston, brought aboard by CBS exec Jack Sussman, has secured Taylor Swift, Harry Styles and Dua Lipa for the 63rd Grammy Awardsshow and made nice with Beyoncé, who could easily have told Music's Biggest Night to shove it after the Academy stiffed Jay-Z in 2018 with an 0-for-8 shutout.

Rumors are also swirling that Adeleis seriously considering the Grammy stage as the starting point for her new album rollout

Read more: https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=324482&title=BEN-TO-THE-RESCUE%3F

Signature loading… 👹🖤

5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Gaga should skip. They don't deserve her after snubbing Chromatica like this.

considering the strong competition, Chromatica got what it deserved <3  . The Weeknd got snubbed real good.

Chromatican
3 minutes ago, pratz said:

considering the strong competition, Chromatica got what it deserved <3  . The Weeknd got snubbed real good.

The Grammy's are political, it's not just about quality. Gaga has been performing for years, and came through with a Bowie tribute last minute in 2016. Grammy's are basically spitting in her face.

Gaga should go! Sine from above with Elton would be an iconic moment!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

MANiCURE1295
3 minutes ago, n1kos said:

Gaga should go! Sine from above with Elton would be an iconic moment!! 

Gaga should definitely not attend this sham of a show...they “made nice” with Beyoncé aka gave her the most nominations of the year, it’s literally a rigged award show.

im so over Gaga supporting this ****ing stupid show. It’s such a fraud.

Rudz Xinc

I think she will skip this one. Even tho I hope she will perform. But I guess this era will remain performance-less except the one at the VMA.

Look at those clowns

Stephen
9 minutes ago, pratz said:

considering the strong competition, Chromatica got what it deserved <3  .

Nope! :heart: it deserved AOTY nod and ROTY nod for ROM. 

androiduser
26 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

The Grammy's are political, it's not just about quality. Gaga has been performing for years, and came through with a Bowie tribute last minute in 2016. Grammy's are basically spitting in her face.

so basically she should be paid back with awards?

She has done so well with the Grammys so far that the haters are speculating she's been paying for them. She definitely hasn't been snubbed and has been treated very well so far.

Chromatican
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

so basically she should be paid back with awards?

She has done so well with the Grammys so far that the haters are speculating she's been paying for them. She definitely hasn't been snubbed and has been treated very well so far.

Wake up. The world isn’t all cupcakes and rainbows. The only place I’ve seen those hater arguments are from Madonna Nation.

androiduser
Just now, Chromatican said:

Wake up. The world isn’t all cupcakes and rainbows. The only place I’ve seen those hater arguments are from Madonna Nation.

either way, Gaga is one of the artists with most awards and wins in history

I'll look up performances on Twitter & YouTube later. Not interested in watching it live after they stiffed The Weeknd like that :interestinga:

As much as I'd love a performance from Gaga, I'm also kinda hoping she doesn't dignify them with her presence. (And if Adele debuts that evening that'll probably steal all the major headlines anyway)

⚡🐲

Archived