Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa just finished filming music video for new single!

Regina George

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Cookies said:

Absolutely excited. Isn't Ava also releasing something next year?

She's releasing Heaven and Hell deluxe.

Off-Topic: btw, how's your cat?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She has said it in interviews but to put it more bluntly Side B leaked around the same time FN was released. It Ain’t Me ft. Normani leaked an year ago with Physical and Break My Heart. 

Be right back...

ImTired
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

They're being so fed that they're gonna walk out of 2020 rolling on the floor. Meanwhile Gaga will make us walk out as skeletons... :neyde:

Can you imagine how short Chromatica era would have been without covid, with SL in Feb and the last ball show in Aug? Sis, we'd still be walking out skeletons... :fatcat:

Moonlight on Water
4 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

She's releasing Heaven and Hell deluxe.

Off-Topic: btw, how's your cat?

Oh godddd I cannot wait!

He's doimg a lot more better, he's moving his legs more and is slowly gaining back feeling in his front paws. That thread was a mess ngl

she/her

Jose P

Omg if it’s from Side B I’m so excited :giveup:

It’s probably not that, but praying to the gay gods it’s Ball and Chain :bradley:

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, Cookies said:

Oh godddd I cannot wait!

He's doimg a lot more better, he's moving his legs more and is slowly gaining back feeling in his front paws. That thread was a mess ngl

I'm glad he's doing better, i have cats too and get really scared when they get ill, even if it's a little thing. Hope he recovers completely soon 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Future Nostalgia would be a really good title for an album reworking/new versions of an artist’s biggest songs from 5+ years ago 

The Child
19 hours ago, Chic said:

What's that and how do you know it's from side B?

It leaked in March and many songs from side b leaked in March too. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
17 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She has said it in interviews but to put it more bluntly Side B leaked around the same time FN was released. It Ain’t Me ft. Normani leaked an year ago with Physical and Break My Heart. 

Lmao it didn’t leak a year ago lol, it leaked in February or March. It leaked earlier this year, not a whole year ago.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ZiggyZiggs
10 hours ago, The Child said:

Lmao it didn’t leak a year ago lol, it leaked in February or March. It leaked earlier this year, not a whole year ago.

Oh God tomato tomato, by 'an year ago' i dont mean exactly 365 days to the day i posted that comment smh,

it leaked in  January, its almost January 2021. an year ago. dont take stuff literally lol

Archived